Tova.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maz

Registered Shopper
Just switched on and seen Tova. Has she had a facelift? I don't normally watch her but have seen her briefly in the past. I am not sure at all. xxxxxx

Yeah, I think she has just had her syrup smoothed down rather than any work done...I think it looked better when it was all flicky uppy than it does like that, but what the heck she's still graceful and classy and puts me to shame slobbing round the house in my tracksuit ;)

The wig needs to be given a good shake-out and the white tights aren't a good look. Alison Keenan is looking a bit peculiar - I'm sure she has had botox :hi:

Yeah, I think she has just had her syrup smoothed down rather than any work done...I think it looked better when it was all flicky uppy than it does like that, but what the heck she's still graceful and classy and puts me to shame slobbing round the house in my tracksuit ;)
My thoughts exactly. She is very elegant though.

Alison Keenan is looking a bit peculiar - I'm sure she has had botox :hi:
She must have had work done on her chops. She's the only woman I've seen who can look plumped up in the face like a hamster but scrawny everywhere else, quite a feat. :rolleyes: :pPC:

The bloated chops are probably down to fillers, a la Lulu. Combined with the decollete that looks like a slice of Ryvita, the whole effect is a bit of a dog's breakfast. She would look much better if she just let nature take it's course :rock:

So great to see that someone else uses that fab word for a wig - "Syrup" .. I say it too, always makes me laugh :giggle:
Wonder how many syrups Tova actually owns Cavegirl? :sun:

I am pleased that this thread has cropped up, I have had a new super duper widescreen tv and it is frightening how much bigger and how close up you see everybody,I must say tova's face looked round and flawless, Julia looks more or less the same except maybe a bit of a middle age spread, I can't wait to see Debbie Flint close up. lol

Tova is fascinating to watch. Strangely calming. Very feminine. So much better than the frantic AY and 100-words-per-minute AK.

I thought the awful paleness of her face made her look like she'd been enbalmed. I agree about the white tights, not good.

hi guys - as a qvc fan, i've lurked the forum now and again for years and you guys crack me up;) this thread finally made me join up so this is my firstest ever post :)

i was stunned when i tuned in to tova yesterday. first thing i thought was - she's had a facelift - and i was kinda disappointed. thought maybe it was me so had to come here to see what the experts were saying ;) i didn't know about the wig but now you mention it..................

Tova's 'Syrups'

So great to see that someone else uses that fab word for a wig - "Syrup" .. I say it too, always makes me laugh :giggle:
Wonder how many syrups Tova actually owns Cavegirl? :sun:

Well of course she has several, she must, but even with 'syrups', she looks far more elegant than most other women on QVC lol, and for sure , she moves in circles we only dream about.... but she looks classy and so elegant, and her voice as someone already commented on is so soothing and calming,.....AY must have nightmares about her ( and the voice of Liz Earle hehe!) :grin:

yes, I find her very classy and as others have said, soothing, I also have one of her pendants and it always gets mistaken for the real thing. Typing this while she is on withJulia and am really enjoying it in a sort of tranced out way! Lulu, AY etc watch. listen and learn a lesson on how not to squeal at the viewer

IMO Tova is similar to Liz Earle in that they both look their ages but look good with it - well groomed, graceful, serene and covered up in all the right places (e.g. decolletage, upper arms). I'm not sure about Tova's facelift or wig individually but they work together.

Linda :clapping:

I prefer her hair all choppy too. I like her more than I used to though and she does have a calming effect.

Latest posts

Back