Tova DMQ OTO Mon 17th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Ok, I accept I'm ridiculously early (and also a trifle embarrassed) with this one, but I've been going through a Tova DMQ phase recently and wondered if anyone might have any idea what the OTO from her range might be on Mon 17th Oct at 11pm? It's a worry, am blaming my age :taphead: :sweat: :giggle:

You are not alone AD! I have http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.684460.cm_scid.KeywordSearch and it's beautiful! I notice now that the price for this is £100 more than I paid for it, and I felt I'd been a bit rash spending 60 quid on it at the time! What a shocking price rise for CZ and silver! (I'd probably only buy at OTO prices now so I'm interested to see what turns up!)

I also bought the Tova dangley DQ brooch from last clicks as well and it's also stunning!

Jude xx

its a diamonique watch no pic but you get the idea of it from the description

and let me guess youd like a premier item thread too?

Diamonique By Tova 1.88ct tw Oval Dial Bracelet Watch
Item Number: 600912
QVC Price £73.00
One Time Only Price £55.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Diamonique By Tova oval dial bracelet watch. This silver-tone bracelet watch is decorated with a wealth of sparkling simulated diamonds and features a mother-of-pearl face with Roman numerals at every quarter hour. Enhance your outfit with the delicate Hollywood flair of this gorgeous Diamonique watch by Tova.

* Round-cut clear simulated diamonds: 24 x (1.7mm); 6 x (3mm); 16 x (2.5mm)
* Silver-tone material
* Fold-over fastening
* Case: 1.9cm x 2.45cm
* Face: 1.6cm x 2.07cm
* Watch length: 17cm (6.7") with 2cm extender link
* Bracelet width: 0.6cm
* Total equivalent diamond weight: 1.88 carats

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.600912

Thanks for this SCW :handshake: And a premier item thread would be fab :clapping: :mysmilie_504:

And thanks Jude, I don't feel so alone now :giggle:. I have three rings and a bracelet, I especially love the art deco stuff (unsurprisingly :wink:)

I'm another fan.
I have three of her rings & a pair of earrings & would love more.
The price increase on that bracelet takes your breath away though.

I have only bought one thing from the Tova as I tend to go for quite simple eek pieces. I bought the open heart brooch for my stepmother. When it came it was so beautiful I immediately ordered another one for me. And I've bought it again since for my partner's mum. Not sure I've any reason to buy another one.

I have a Tova eek pendant and it is lovely, it looks real and very classy. Like you A D I feel a bit embarrassed by liking some of her stuff, I think it is the wigs and the constant chat about Ernie!

Latest posts

Back