Todays TSV Wrinkle thingy. 14.10.2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Has anyone been tempted by the TSV. I haven't heard a peep on the forum about it. Anyone tried it. Is it good or a load of tosh?. It seems like a lot of money to me.

not tempted at all i think it's a load of tosh! I think if you smile or frown a lot your face gets all the exercise it needs.

I would have thought with all the money we've all spent on firming and toning skincare this shouldn't be necessary.

Why don't you call in and put this question to AY later today ? Go on, I dare you.:grin::grin::grin:

Linda

i'd love to but have a feeling i wouldn't be put through.
They really have lost touch with the fact there's a recession on and most people are not going to spend money on sticking electrical currents into their faces.It's bad enough we fork out a fortune on skincare.

Last edited:
I have a Nu Face (which is a hand held gizmo - more compact that todays TSV) and I love it! You can really see a difference when you use it regularly, although I've been lazy with it lately as I am so exhausted (prior to that I used it every day). The Nu Face routine takes 10 mins to do your whole face (and neck) and it doesn't make your muscles leap around. You can use it on your body too but I haven't tried that. Only downside is it costs £££!

I have a Nu Face (which is a hand held gizmo - more compact that todays TSV) and I love it! You can really see a difference when you use it regularly, although I've been lazy with it lately as I am so exhausted (prior to that I used it every day). The Nu Face routine takes 10 mins to do your whole face (and neck) and it doesn't make your muscles leap around. You can use it on your body too but I haven't tried that. Only downside is it costs £££!

Don't tell me that cupcake, i'm trying to convince myself it's a waste of money. It'll only take a few people telling me it's good and my finger will be dialling:doh:

I've used Lindsay Wagner's accupressure facial technique for years. It takes minutes and the book cost less than a fiver. You don't have to make funny faces, you don't need any equipment except your fingers and you can do it any time of day. I do it while reading posts on the forum or watching the TV.

Like every organ in the body, your skin needs oxygen so I also do some deep breathing whenever I think of it ........simples......

I've used Lindsay Wagner's accupressure facial technique for years. It takes minutes and the book cost less than a fiver. You don't have to make funny faces, you don't need any equipment except your fingers and you can do it any time of day. I do it while reading posts on the forum or watching the TV.

Like every organ in the body, your skin needs oxygen so I also do some deep breathing whenever I think of it ........simples......

Having seen your photo Artemis, I am definitely going to get that book - theres no way you look your age. I am 10 years younger than you and dont look anywhere near that good!

I will try and breathe today sometime too :tongue2:

Thanks for the tip!

BetX

Having seen your photo Artemis, I am definitely going to get that book - theres no way you look your age. I am 10 years younger than you and dont look anywhere near that good!

And me, I've also seen her pic & Artemis is an absolute stunner......stuff the TSV! lol

I'm not supposed to breathe deeply, I use buteyko breathing to help control my asthma, so big breaths are a no no :D :D :D. Easy pay would have tempted me with this product.

Last edited:
Another load of rubbish at a ridiculous price. I hate these products that play on peoples insecurities. You can do a facial massage with your finger tips and a bit of moisturiser or essential oil and it doesn't have to be an expensive one either. Nothing cures wrinkles except possibly a knife and we all know where that can lead, a face like Lulu or Joan Rivers Yuk...........

I use a micro-current device and it has made a big difference - really lifted my cheeks. Think it is called something like sleek-cheeks. Got it from Argos for less than £30, tho' it is a lot less sophisticated than what they are selling on QVC. :talking:

It'll be out of print by this afternoon, Artemis. You are a great advert for it!

It'll be out of print by this afternoon, Artemis. You are a great advert for it!

I don't even know if it's still in print, I've had it for 20 years!

I ordered one from an American seller as soon as I fisnished my post. It says its a bit dog eared and the spine is a bit past its best but that description has also been applied to me so I went for it :happy:

Latest posts

Back