Todays One Time Only Prices 27/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Becca Duo Shadow & Light Brow Contour Mousse
Item Number: 216636
QVC Price £29.50
One Time Only Price £24.12
P&P: £2.95

The Shadow & Light Brow Contour Mousse from Becca is an instant, dual-definition brush-on brow mousse and highlighter to define brows. Give your eye area contours, and highlight the brows to create fuller-looking arches to beautifully frame your face.
Contains:

1 x Brow Contour Mousse (1.5g) - the darker shade thickens, fills in gaps, and extends the brows using advanced-technology fibres that adhere to existing brow hairs and the skin - creating the most natural-looking, hair-like finish
1 x Arch Definig Creme highlighter (1.5g) - the lighter shade accentuates and sharpens for perfectly-defined brows. Illuminating pearl particles create the illusion of lift

How to:

Apply the darker shade with an angled brush onto the brow using short upward strokes
Start by filling in the fullest part of the brows and continue to pull the colour out to the tail to further define the brows
Next apply the lighter shade using your finger or a concealer brush, out under and over the brow then gently blend
Use to prime the under eye area for a smooth, long-wearing concealer

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216636

Turbie Twist Set of 2, 1x Headband, 1x Turbie Twist Towel
Item Number: 401184
QVC Price £12.50
One Time Only Price £9.50

This duo includes a headband and a turbie twist towel, both are made from 100% cotton. Use the headband for holding back your hair while applying make-up, and use the towel after washing your hair to gently dry it and keep it out of the way while you finish up your beauty routine.

100% cotton
Machine wash cold

Contains:

1 x headband
1 x Turbie Twist towel

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401184

Diamonique by Tova 1.8ct tw Love Wave Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 655877
QVC Price £55.00
One Time Only Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

This exquisite band ring created for Tova Borgnine combines classic Hollywood styling with high-quality simulated gemstones from Diamonique, in an elegant interlinked wave design. Crafted in sterling silver and inspired by the bonds of love with her late husband and screen legend Ernest, this brand new design is the perfect self-purchase or gift for someone special.
A loving story - Tova’s collection is inspired by her life with husband Ernest, and this ring was created to commemorate his 80th birthday party in Beverly Hills - when he received the U.S. Navy’s highest honour - and to symbolise their everlasting love.

One for everyone - this design is offered with a choice of three simulated gems in the baguette-cut stones to suit your style: classic Simulated Diamonds; vibrant Simulated Blue Sapphire to represent the naval connections of the occasion; and Simulated Ruby, to complement the elegant red dress Tova wore on the night.

The six Cs of Diamonique - every Diamonique simulated gemstone is infused with unbelievable Clarity; a great Carat weight; believable Colour; low Cost; a beautiful Cut for extra sparkle; and will help you exude Confidence.

Baguette-cut simulated gemstones: 28 x (2mm x 1.5mm)
Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 30 x (1.5mm), 62 x (1.25mm), 24 x (1mm)
Total equivalent gemstone weight: 1.88 carats

Colour options:

Simulated White Diamond
Simulated Blue Sapphire
Simulated Ruby

Behind the brand
After forty years at the side of her beloved late husband and silver screen legend Ernest Borgnine, Tova created a range inspired by her own jewellery collection, evoking classic Hollywood glamour. Each piece incorporates Diamonique's quality simulated gemstones to deliver endless elegance and high-octane sparkle.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.655877

Becca Duo Shadow & Light Brow Contour Mousse
Item Number: 216636
QVC Price £29.50
One Time Only Price £24.12

The Shadow & Light Brow Contour Mousse from Becca is an instant, dual-definition brush-on brow mousse and highlighter to define brows. Give your eye area contours, and highlight the brows to create fuller-looking arches to beautifully frame your face.
Contains:

1 x Brow Contour Mousse (1.5g) - the darker shade thickens, fills in gaps, and extends the brows using advanced-technology fibres that adhere to existing brow hairs and the skin - creating the most natural-looking, hair-like finish
1 x Arch Definig Creme highlighter (1.5g) - the lighter shade accentuates and sharpens for perfectly-defined brows. Illuminating pearl particles create the illusion of lift

How to:

Apply the darker shade with an angled brush onto the brow using short upward strokes
Start by filling in the fullest part of the brows and continue to pull the colour out to the tail to further define the brows
Next apply the lighter shade using your finger or a concealer brush, out under and over the brow then gently blend
Use to prime the under eye area for a smooth, long-wearing concealer

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216636

Another f^** up by Q ,I've just ordered this with the brush for £18-96.

I like the white one!!

Thanks SCW.

Diamonique by Tova 1.8ct tw Love Wave Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 655877
QVC Price £55.00
One Time Only Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

This exquisite band ring created for Tova Borgnine combines classic Hollywood styling with high-quality simulated gemstones from Diamonique, in an elegant interlinked wave design. Crafted in sterling silver and inspired by the bonds of love with her late husband and screen legend Ernest, this brand new design is the perfect self-purchase or gift for someone special.
A loving story - Tova’s collection is inspired by her life with husband Ernest, and this ring was created to commemorate his 80th birthday party in Beverly Hills - when he received the U.S. Navy’s highest honour - and to symbolise their everlasting love.

One for everyone - this design is offered with a choice of three simulated gems in the baguette-cut stones to suit your style: classic Simulated Diamonds; vibrant Simulated Blue Sapphire to represent the naval connections of the occasion; and Simulated Ruby, to complement the elegant red dress Tova wore on the night.

The six Cs of Diamonique - every Diamonique simulated gemstone is infused with unbelievable Clarity; a great Carat weight; believable Colour; low Cost; a beautiful Cut for extra sparkle; and will help you exude Confidence.

Baguette-cut simulated gemstones: 28 x (2mm x 1.5mm)
Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 30 x (1.5mm), 62 x (1.25mm), 24 x (1mm)
Total equivalent gemstone weight: 1.88 carats

Colour options:

Simulated White Diamond
Simulated Blue Sapphire
Simulated Ruby

Behind the brand
After forty years at the side of her beloved late husband and silver screen legend Ernest Borgnine, Tova created a range inspired by her own jewellery collection, evoking classic Hollywood glamour. Each piece incorporates Diamonique's quality simulated gemstones to deliver endless elegance and high-octane sparkle.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.655877

Correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am), but I always thought OTO's were only on when TSV's ran out of stock? How does Q know if they are going to run out of stock of a particular item, call me cynical, (cynical) but are Q now just ordering less of a TSV or just showing less shows of the TSV brand, though saying that I have known them to still have a show of the TSV brand and still have OTO's, I think instead of using the phrase OTO which should have a definite connotation and replace it with something like a SPP (Special Price Promotion) or something similar. Maybe it is just me and I don't like change or confusion!

Correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am), but I always thought OTO's were only on when TSV's ran out of stock? How does Q know if they are going to run out of stock of a particular item, call me cynical, (cynical) but are Q now just ordering less of a TSV or just showing less shows of the TSV brand, though saying that I have known them to still have a show of the TSV brand and still have OTO's, I think instead of using the phrase OTO which should have a definite connotation and replace it with something like a SPP (Special Price Promotion) or something similar. Maybe it is just me and I don't like change or confusion!

that has been incorrect for quite a few years basically once a TSV hits the final presentation then there can be OTOs for the entire evening

Plus QVC have a fair idea how quickly a TSV will sell out (with the odd turkey that they can't shift). They use OTOs to create interest in shifting large quantities of other items with that hysteria they drum up for often only a few £ saving. The fact that items pop up on their website with OTO prices days before they air shows how "unsurprised" QVC is, when a TSV sells out! It's all smoke and mirrors.

Latest posts

Back