Titan Super Peeler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
I quite liked the look of the demos of the Titan peeler, but wasn't prepared to pay nearly £20 inc delivery for the privilege !

Anyhow i found somewhere selling for £3.95 inc free p+p. was a bit weary of ordering from the site, but as they take paypal i took the chance.

Anyway it arrived next day and is a original Titan peeler with slicing board for less than a quarter of the cost on IW

Its a great bit of kit and highly recommended, great for cheese slices for sandwiches and cheese on toast

http://shop.thekingofthings.co.uk/epages/es122210.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es122210/Products/0038

Sorry for ther long winded post thought it might be of use to people who are intrested :mysmilie_696:

Nice one Deanos i'm ordering one now was the same as you impressed but not prepared to pay Ideals price.

Thank you so much for this link. I saw the demos too and was very impressed but the price, together with ordering from IW, put me off.

Think I'll order from your supplier now you know it's the 'genuine' article. :mysmilie_687:

I loved the look of this product but no way was I going to pay that ammount for it , But luckily I found one in my local "cheapy" shop . Its one of the most usd kitchen gadgets that I own its great . Hope everyone else is a pleased with theirs when they arrive .

For some reason the site won't let me register - keeps coming up with a technical problem. Has it been OK for you Snoops?

I have one of these which my father bought from the market for about £4.00 each ( he got one for himself too). I have not used mine yet, as I have a fear of slicing my fingers although dad has used his and he said it's ok.

I'm sure I must have been sent to Madame Guillotine in a former life, as I have a fear of blades etc :mysmilie_34:

please let me know how you get on with your purchase and it may give me courage to open the packet and try it :mysmilie_697:

I have one of these which my father bought from the market for about £4.00 each ( he got one for himself too). I have not used mine yet, as I have a fear of slicing my fingers although dad has used his and he said it's ok.

I'm sure I must have been sent to Madame Guillotine in a former life, as I have a fear of blades etc :mysmilie_34:

please let me know how you get on with your purchase and it may give me courage to open the packet and try it :mysmilie_697:

Dont be scared its really easy to use and because its robust it feels substantial while you are using it , If it helps try wearing a rubber glove in the hand that os holding the vegetable to be peeled it might feel more protected . I havnt used the slicing board thing yet as I havnt needed to . Good luck , bet you'r converted

Thanks for the link I have been wanting to try one of these peelers but it seemed a lot of money for what it is, have now ordered one.:mysmilie_687:

I bought something very similar from our local market donkey's years ago, and it's still going strong, think I paid about £2 at the time. Really good piece of kit.

I've got that set, and I paid full whack on IW world for it sometime last year, pretty sure though it was £9.99 plus the P&P. It's got to be the best peeler I've ever used. I haven't really used the mini mandoline bit as I found it a bit fiddly, nor the julienne cutter either..but still it was money well spent, I would recommend it to anyone, especially at that bargainous price!

I ordered mine from Deanos link over the weekend but still havent received it - all I have had is a PayPal confirmed payment mail.

Has anyone received theirs?

Cheers, Rich

EDIT: just checked on the website and it says despatched so perhaps it will turn up tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've had an email from Google it's been dispatched but not here yet Stumpy will post as soon as it shows.

I ordered one but haven't received it yet, I am hoping it will be here this week.

Latest posts

Back