Tiffany Lighting Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I'm actually a fan of this range and have several lamps (NOT 'novelty') which are beautiful......BUT........

WTF IS THIS HIDEOUS THING ALL ABOUT!!??????
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif

WHAT WAS THE DESIGNER ON WHEN HE THOUGHT THAT ONE UP????? :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854:

832272.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...986*831521*832086*832272*832285*,cm_scid^24hr

Tasteful ones are lovely, although much the same cheaper in TK Maxx but that is just horrendous! I expect there will be people who will buy it though.

My thing about these lamps is that they attract dust like a magnet!!

Look nice, well some of them not the awful novelty ones, but make work

I saw some of a show last night, it had removeable/changeable dragonflies and butterflies but the butterfly wouldn't screw back in, LOL.

I'm actually a fan of this range and have several lamps (NOT 'novelty') which are beautiful......BUT........

WTF IS THIS HIDEOUS THING ALL ABOUT!!??????
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif

WHAT WAS THE DESIGNER ON WHEN HE THOUGHT THAT ONE UP????? :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854:

832272.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...986*831521*832086*832272*832285*,cm_scid^24hr

Actually the designer has since admitted publically that they have serious glue sniffing problem. :cheeky:

Have they got that price right??? I wouldn't pay £57, let alone £100 more. Someone is having a laugh!

Love the range too but that's just gross. Sometimes they take it to far with the novelty lamps.( Getting the ginger kitten lamp for christmas!)

I had the cat lamp a couple of years ago, really pleased with it.

I saw some of a show last night, it had removeable/changeable dragonflies and butterflies but the butterfly wouldn't screw back in, LOL.

Two visits ago he screwed the dragonfly on anticlockwise for ages until he realised. This visit he couldn't screw it on at all, may have been the angle but I would have thought after the previous visit he would have practised a bit. He ended up giving up and turning the lamp around to show one already on. :doh: :sweat: :yawn:

I saw the dragonfly (butterfly?) fumble as well. Agree that teapot affair is unfortunate but some of the lamps do look attractive. When they give dimensions though I'm always surprised at how small they are compared to how they appear. That's they way with most things though isn't it.

Anyway to redress the balance and stop taking the pi$$ out of the outlandish manifestation of an hallucinationg designer, I thought I'd show you my latest acquisition which is just gorgeous (imho).
mysmilie_55.gif

]
DSCN6548.jpg

Pinkussycat that lamp is beautiful.

I went for the tabby cat lamp a few years ago and I love it so much. So much so that when we moved house, I carried that lamp on my lap wrapped in a blanket to our new house incase it got broken in transit!! How sad am I??? *hangs head and shuffles away*

Lol Thanks Catkins. I don't think that's sad at all (well not too much :tongue:) and it's something I would probably actually literally do as well. :sad:
mysmilie_55.gif

I love my tiffany lamps.Yes some of them are not for me - as,on the other side of the coin lots of them are:grin:

I even wish that they would do more shows and more TSV's.Your one looks stunning PPC

the horros will be in the outlet soon........guess they will gather dust there too

Latest posts

Back