Thorntons the art of the Choclatier or however you spell it -)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
I love those bags of Thorntons miss shapes chocs you get at some branches eg Freeport Hornsea but Dale come on 4 boxes x 400 grams for £42 plus p and p something like £14 per pound weight, better be really yummy!
ps are those chocs better than the worlds oldest hobby?

I love those bags of Thorntons miss shapes chocs you get at some branches eg Freeport Hornsea but Dale come on 4 boxes x 400 grams for £42 plus p and p something like £14 per pound weight, better be really yummy!
ps are those chocs better than the worlds oldest hobby?

freddo bars are better than that.....:D

I did not think it was a good deal. Better to go to the shop at Ellesmere Port and pick up a bargin
The same applied with Lindt the other day. My loacal Tesco was selling the bar cheaper.

ahh but with lindt the prices varys over the country as here where i am its really expensive and QVC was cheaper for them (still did not buy though)

That reminds me - I went into Woolies to get my Lindt on Friday - the Woolies in town sells them £1 a bar (bought some a fortnight ago), but Woolies in Hillsborough (which is only about 30 minutes from town) are selling them at £1.49. How does that work?!!!

That reminds me - I went into Woolies to get my Lindt on Friday - the Woolies in town sells them £1 a bar (bought some a fortnight ago), but Woolies in Hillsborough (which is only about 30 minutes from town) are selling them at £1.49. How does that work?!!!

this is what i was telling you Rebecca when Lindt was on so it does prove that prices can vary even in the same store

this is what i was telling you Rebecca when Lindt was on so it does prove that prices can vary even in the same store

I know, but you'd think in the same town they'd be the same price - I can certainly see now why people buy from QVC when there's such differences in prices.

Latest posts

Back