ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Thorntons 4 Piece 715g Indulgence Collection

QVC Price: £32.00

One Time Only Price :£26.88

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Thorntons-4-Pi...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-803654

A stunning chocolate collection featuring scrumptious flavours such as Decadently Dark and Nutty Praline, plus a selection of Dreamy Desserts and Chocolate Cupcakes. A perfect gift, these chocolates from Thorntons are as beautiful as they are delicious.

Contains:
1 x Decadently Dark Chocolate Collection (191g)
1 x Dreamy Desserts (192g)
1 x Scrumptious Chocolate Cupcakes (132g)
1 x Irresistible Nutty Praline Melts (200g)

I have often wondered why people would be inclined to buy these from QVC, I can go to my local shop and buy everything in the range, minus horrendously high P& P. I'd never dream of buy Thorntons from QVC - just a thought.

Thorntons have 30 bags for £30 on their website at the moment and some other good offers too.

BB they very often do, and I've noticed with a lot of QVC ranges, whilst the initial cost before the P & P is added with some items (not the sweeties) it seems cheaper - but often when one orders from some companies' websites the there is no postage added - makes sense to me.

I have often wondered why people would be inclined to buy these from QVC, I can go to my local shop and buy everything in the range, minus horrendously high P& P. I'd never dream of buy Thorntons from QVC - just a thought.

Going to the nearest Thorntons would be a 30 minute drive for me plus a parking charge and I rarely visit that town, but if you have a shop nearby or you would be going to town anyway I agree that it makes sense to buy from a shop.

Thorntons is a little tarnished as a brand these days by being widely available in pound shops and bargain outlets. Doesn't seem a special present any longer.

Thorntons regularly have offer days with free p and p especially nearer to Christmas. I bought some from them last year and got free delivery on my order.

Our Thorntons went from an ordinary shop to an outlet( ie near best before items) to closing down altogether. Our Poundland do a small range and you're not going to get much cheaper than a pound. Don't like their chocolate but love their toffee.

Thorntons is a little tarnished as a brand these days by being widely available in pound shops and bargain outlets. Doesn't seem a special present any longer.

Exactly right: I remember Thorntons being a bit special. Your Roses or Quality Street were workaday, if you REALLY wanted to make a statement, then go for the Thorntons. But now they're ten a penny. I like Guilyan for a special treat nowadays.

Oh, me too!!

The Lindt was delivered direct from them and was the freshest, most scrumptious Lindt I have ever tasted!!

No sitting around on a shelf for a year before being bought.

I love them anyway, but the ones supplied by QVC were x 100% better and fresher than any I had ever tasted elsewhere!!

i wish Lindt chocolate was still on Q, i love those!

Latest posts

Back