This morning so far...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A couple of observations.

1. Simon Biagi with the TSV - was it absolutely necessary for him to screech out every fruit, veg and salad item you could ever find in a greengrocers as examples of produce kept fresh by the eco-egg thingies ? I find the man unbearable, spoilt the presentation and as a result I won't be buying.

2. Kathy T looks nice this morning, nicely made up and her hair is well styled and looks thicker - wonder which products she's used ? I haven't seen a full length view so I don't know what she's wearing - her clothes often let her down.

3. I like the Prai woman. Has anyone tried the products and what do you think ? Who is the rather attractive man with her ? He seems familiar.

4. Cordelia has lovely skin - wonder how old she is ?

I think I've got too much time on my hands - I must get out more ! (The lawn is begging to be mowed for the first time since Nov

Don't waste your money on Prai IMO - very average products. However, Kathy Kangas is a nice lady and I believe she saves dogs from terrible lives so I'm on her side.

Simon Biagi needs a gag, a body shave and a tutorial on how not to talk to people like they're two slices short of a loaf and cut out all that fake amaaaaaaaaaaaazement while he's at it.

I agree Cordy is lovely. Must be in her 40's I would think but looks great all the time.

As for the lawn, we replaced it with faux grass two years ago - best money I've every spent.

CC

Oh and just to add, the attractive chap with the Prai lady is Nigel Barker who used to be on America's Next Top Model

I have ultra sensitive very very dry skin and I use the Prai oily serum or anti wrinkle serum. (Not sure what the proper name is)I don't think for one second it has improved my skin but I do know that without it you would be able to use my face as a Lambeth drum it is so tight and painful. Even with that I use another moisturiser on top.

I first got it as part of a TSV but I didn't use the other bits so now I buy from EB. It is similar to Rodel glamox serum. It is very oily.

Latest posts

Back