The Woman Selling Tignanello Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
The lady who presented the designer handbags at 11.o clock last night with Jilly used to work for ideal world. When I saw her, I thought traitor, it looked really stange seeing her there. I wonder why she left ideal world. Does anyone remember her name?

Hiya, yep it's Carla Laszlo - she was a presenter on IW, she was made redundant or 'let go' alongside Dean Wilson a year or two back, so she's not a traitor as such ;). I think she was way too good for IW anyway, would be much better suited to presenting on QVC - I think she's quite a classy woman.

I watched her last night and sincerely hope IW realise what a mistake they've made in 'letting her go'. She's a very classy woman, cavegirl. and did a superb job presenting the bags.

I am sure she will be a presenter soon as she is so QVC if you know what I mean. Sorry Craig, but I think she is more suited to the job.

I watched her last night and sincerely hope IW realise what a mistake they've made in 'letting her go'. She's a very classy woman, cavegirl. and did a superb job presenting the bags.

Totally agree with you. She makes a great guest presenter, it'd be great if she was on there as a proper presenter sometime soon.

Thanks, cavegirl for telling me her name. I always remember thinking she was too softly, softly for ideal world, not pushy enough, too relaxed. I always don't feel relaxed when I watch ideal world. I find them very much like they are on a busy market telling you to buy, buy, buy! Joanne is very much like this, she hardly breaths when she is presenting or keeps still, although I do like her. Ideal World is so unlike qvc which, I like to have on in the background to relax. It would be nice to see more of Carla on qvc.

Carla and Dean were cruelly sacked last year - and as you say they kept big mouth Joanne (possibly due to her background as a Producer on IW) - they are mad - I miss Dean and Carla was very sweet. She was very good last night and really knew her products!

There are a number of guest presenters on QVc that have worked for other chnnels.

There is another female, ex create and craft, who was on over the Christmas period, but I cant remember her name. She was showing bead decorated wire shoes and bags. She has a very young face :33:and has a habit of talking about her nieces

There is another female, ex create and craft, who was on over the Christmas period, but I cant remember her name. She was showing bead decorated wire shoes and bags. She has a very young face :33:and has a habit of talking about her nieces

I think you mean Abby Surgeon. She has been on QVC fair bit lately.

Simon Brown

Hi,
Simon Brown who guest presents for Technique stuff used to be on "Shop!" and I remember he used to call lots of things he was selling "sweet" - hence my mother's comment when we saw him recently on QVC: "oh look, Sweet's back on the telly!"
I am glad some of the old presenters are still getting work, as are they, I should imagine!

:35::35::35:

There are a number of guest presenters on QVc that have worked for other chnnels.

The blonde woman who presents the Rockport footwear range was on one series of "The Apprentice". I'm sure at the time she was on the Apprentice she was something in telecoms so she probably got the job with Rockport as a result of appearing on that show. (Another piece of useless information!)

Hi,
Simon Brown who guest presents for Technique stuff used to be on "Shop!" and I remember he used to call lots of things he was selling "sweet" - hence my mother's comment when we saw him recently on QVC: "oh look, Sweet's back on the telly!"
I am glad some of the old presenters are still getting work, as are they, I should imagine!

:35::35::35:[/QUO
He was on QVc before he went to shop and other channels after that!He is just one of many.

The blonde woman who presents the Rockport footwear range was on one series of "The Apprentice". I'm sure at the time she was on the Apprentice she was something in telecoms so she probably got the job with Rockport as a result of appearing on that show. (Another piece of useless information!)

Thnaks Topaz - i knew i recognised her but could never figure out where from!

Latest posts

Back