the scary fairy's on

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
she appears to me to be the most insincere person i've had the horror of watching.......of course, i could turn off but i'd miss the delights of the sh**e she brings us :rolleyes:

lol. I think the scary fairy is the best description i've ever heard of her.

Mr les fritos refers to her as 'the wrestler'
i have never understood why people want to pay 10 times the price for what is basically claires asscessories - must be something in that fairy dust she blows at you maybe its sand blasting and your eyes miss the price blinded by the glitterati

she appears to me to be the most insincere person i've had the horror of watching.......of course, i could turn off but i'd miss the delights of the sh**e she brings us :rolleyes:

Thank you Mrs J for the morning updates. I usually take a peak on here mid morning (when i should be working in the office:54:) and it is so nice to know what qvc delights I am missing............

Kathy's just given a good description of myself - :clapping:

"An old hag with her bottom sticking out."

Inspired me now to do some Pilates Performer jumping. :movie:

:flower:

Fairy? More like Wicked Witch of the West! Scarey!!!! :eek:

Who remembers the old song, "Nobody loves a fairy when she's 40"? :cheeky: Time to ditch the dust methinks! I'm sure the presenters must hate drawing the short straw and having to work with her...they'll be picking cheap glitter out of their hair and clothes for days afterwards!

Scary fairy indeed. Can't take eyes off telly when she is on. Did I dream it all? Did she have sister on yesterday? What on earth do the blokes in their lives dress like - or are they 'asleep' all day and only come out at night?

Do the clothes they wear look to you like they'd spontaneously combust?...

I'm on my day off and unwell and TBH really just chilling out and loving it!!

Have got qvc on

How much NN are they trying to get rid of lately???!! (and I like the brand)

Where is the "lovely" GF? Have we been treated by her having a holiday?

And I've bought two items of KF in the past and both BROKE within months.And why is her sister on today???

Add a little character to any look with this fun Witch pin from Kirks Folly.:smirk:

Yikes! That's more than just a little character, its an effing witch.:Yikes!::gigli:

Anyone remember a few years, she went into melt down on live tv?

She caught sight of herself on the monitor and started on about how old she looked etc. The lovely blond model Andrea just looked stunned and Dale I think it was talked her down from the mental ledge.:rock:

Hahahaha this thread has given me a real laugh! She's a real Scary Mary. I remember when my kids were small they were terrified of the witch in the Wizard of Oz. Good old Jennifer would give her a run for her money. My kids wouldn't have slept for a week if they'd seen her hurling fairy dust about the place with that steely glare.

I have sent Jennifer Kirk, Uri Geller plus Basso to room 101 a long time ago.LOL

Latest posts

Back