The sak TSV Thursday 29th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've had one of these crochet bags before in this shape. I used it for years and only threw it away when I could clean it up anymore as it was a sort of caramel colour. Would be tempted but I have other handbags that I can use. I have another The Sac bag in 2 colours that I use a !of in the summer and on holiday.
This is the bag I have in 2 colours (black and white) but only available on wait list
http://www.qvcuk.com/The-Sakroots-Artist-Multi-Pocket-Cross-Body-Bag.product.103956.html?upsh=1

I bought a TSV last year and loved it but after a couple of months it has started to fall apart a bit with stitching coming undone, it's still useable but tatty so I've not purchased from the range again which is a shame as they are light and useful but not sure I'd go there again even tho I've been tempted as they have some lovely colours etc.

I've never bought from this range before, so I could do with any help from people on here who have.

My Mum is looking for a bag for by the pool & beach when we go to Tunisia next month and I was wondering if this TSV would be suitable. Thanks.

I bought a cross body bag in clearance months ago and love it always getting compliments on it . Still lots in the clearance section now .

The plain caramel one is close to the one I had and loved for years. The only difference is that the leather handles did not adjust on mine. It was a good everyday small handbag.

My Mum is going to love this TSV and I know she will end up buying one of the options. If it was me, I would fine it difficult to pick a colour option.

I was wondering if anyone could hazard a guess as to a rough price? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The measurements are 16.1" x 11.8" x 6" but how do they measure them? I know they give the handle drop, but do they include it in the measurements because the bag looks more squareish than oblong to me, ie more of a 12" x 12" bag if you exclude the handle drop? I really like this one but if it's not big enough, it's no good.

I have one of their bags it's a crotchet one and the zip has broke and the strap has stretched. I would not buy another.

They were selling the TSV bag in Costco last time I went - about a month ago - I bought one, in a lovely navy, teal & turquoise stripe colourway. From memory, it was around £25.

The measurements are 16.1" x 11.8" x 6" but how do they measure them? I know they give the handle drop, but do they include it in the measurements because the bag looks more squareish than oblong to me, ie more of a 12" x 12" bag if you exclude the handle drop? I really like this one but if it's not big enough, it's no good.

The handles are not included in those measurements. I've had two of these crochet sak bags previously, one was used every day for work, and I would not say it was quick to wear out, although it did do so eventually. The other is more of an 'evening' bag, I still have it 10 years on, and it is still in pristine condition.
Hope this helps.
(I've ordered the TSV in the bright stripe for my friend!)

I've ordered the TSV in the Global Stripe for my Mum. I think she would have been happy with any/all of them.

Had an email from QVC about buying it early this afternoon - one step ahead of you Q. lol!

Costco stock sak bags year round, leather ones and the crochet ones but I've never given them a second glance as the leather ones looked very dull and the crochet ones look too floppy.

Latest posts

Back