The "other" Sharon...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
ring ring... ring ring...

"hello, Fabulous Flash Fashions, Mandy speakin'"

"oh hi Mandy its Jocasta, the QVC fashion buyer here, just calling to confirm the details for your show on Thursday."

"Fabulous! we're very excited!"

"yeh, so you'll be on at 11pm and your model is Sharon"

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAL!!!!! ohmygod we LOVE Sharon, she's so fabulous! thankyou!"

"errr, no.Its the other Sharon"

"What?"

"The OTHER Sharon. Not the one youre thinking of."

"Sorry i dont understand is there another Sharon?"

"Yes, sorry, the Sharon youre thinking of is the tall, black, perfectly coiffeured chignon, twirly, fell over but looked great, sings in Ronnie Scotts, multi-talented truly amazing Sharon"

"Thats the one...."

"Erm, yeh the Sharon youre getting is the one who looks like she just dropped her daugher off at uni and has to get home becuase there's a pasta bake in the oven. I can assure you she is very popular."

"What size is she?"

"Ummm...... 10?"

"Are you sure?"

"Ok , she's a 14 but i can assure you everything will be fine"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

ring ring... ring ring...

"hello, Fabulous Flash Fashions, Mandy speakin'"

"oh hi Mandy its Jocasta, the QVC fashion buyer here, just calling to confirm the details for your show on Thursday."

"Fabulous! we're very excited!"

"yeh, so you'll be on at 11pm and your model is Sharon"

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAL!!!!! ohmygod we LOVE Sharon, she's so fabulous! thankyou!"

"errr, no.Its the other Sharon"

"What?"

"The OTHER Sharon. Not the one youre thinking of."

"Sorry i dont understand is there another Sharon?"

"Yes, sorry, the Sharon youre thinking of is the tall, black, perfectly coiffeured chignon, twirly, fell over but looked great, sings in Ronnie Scotts, multi-talented truly amazing Sharon"

"Thats the one...."

"Erm, yeh the Sharon youre getting is the one who looks like she just dropped her daugher off at uni and has to get home becuase there's a pasta bake in the oven. I can assure you she is very popular."

"What size is she?"

"Ummm...... 10?"

"Are you sure?"

"Ok , she's a 14 but i can assure you everything will be fine"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Thats so cruel but so so so so so true and so so so so so funneeeeeeeeee :happy:

Does our proper Sharon really sing at Ronnie Scott's? How impressive is that?

There's only one Sharonnnnn, lalalal one Sharonnnnn in a singing voice lalalalalalallalalalalalla

I started viewing a third into the hour and they had her in a distant shot and I assumed she was pregnant as the dress clung so unflatteringly to her stomach, however a close up revealed she was a slightly more mature lady. Another model they are using looks more suited to lingerie.

Oh i know now which Sharon you're talking about. I think there's 3 Sharon's at QVC

Was she the model who wore the red satin dress which showed her navel and all her lumps and bumps?

That's the one.

So cruel of them, poor thing.

Think Craig felt sorry for her too as he told her to keep the dress on and he'd take her dancing!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Was she the model who wore the red satin dress which showed her navel and all her lumps and bumps?

Sorry Gemma , didn't see that, but from the description sounds like her, i felt sorry for her in other programmes . But she's a
model and earning loads more money than me he he

Also might attract more buyers who relate more to her shape than the other Sharon- just a thought- maybe le Q are not as daft as they(often) seem!

She's very proficient, makes all the right moves albeit unremarkably. Very mumsy. I'm sure it's deliberate.

Latest posts

Back