The flower ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Anyone have any ideas about the carved flower ring the presenters have been wearing over the weekend?

Julia was wearing it in black and Debbie has it on in white.

:smile:You pipped me to the post,NIKKID . I was on skype enquiring about the same ring, when I spotted your post! CS don't have any info yet, but said they will try and find out. I rather like the look of the black one.

Result! The girl at CS said it's an upcoming TSV, on Tuesday the silver sale.

Yep, I noticed these too, particularly liked the black one.

Did wonder if it would be the TSV as the matching pendant and earrings are under the "web firsts" in the Jewellery part of their website, but there was no sign of the ring!!

I haven't seen it but I have an awful feeling that I am going to like it. Where is Loveheart??

You called......
I'm sure you could live without another ring Almerinda. Do you think you could put the money to better use?.
I am not over here much these days but if I can be of further assistance I am always lurking on the f.a.r.ts thread in the drop.:happy:

Hi, has anyone gone for this flower ring? I must admit, I like the rose quartz one.. Does this bigger style of ring usually come up smaller? May put one on chequehold :thinking:

After much deliberation, i have decided not to go for the ring but instead bought the whilte pendant. I have a white flower ring from QVC from ages back and hope it matches it. Althought, i am rather fond of the purple and it still could fall into my shopping basket by the end of the day!

You called......
I'm sure you could live without another ring Almerinda. Do you think you could put the money to better use?.
I am not over here much these days but if I can be of further assistance I am always lurking on the f.a.r.ts thread in the drop.:happy:

Phew! Right on time. The ring tsv came along more quickly than I thought it would and it really is very, very pretty.......................especially the white one. BUT I am going to be strong and say no.

Hope all is well with you love :heart:

Phew! Right on time. The ring tsv came along more quickly than I thought it would and it really is very, very pretty.......................especially the white one. BUT I am going to be strong and say no.

Hope all is well with you love :heart:

:clapping::clapping: Well done. I wish more forumites were as good as you. Not mentioning any names (Beading and Daisy):giggle:
All is well in Loveheart Land thank you.:flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back