Teal pearls at last!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I have just bought a triple strand of teal Honora pearls, item number 690515 from QVC. They have featured on QVC in the USA for a while and I really like them.
I cannot wait for them to arrive!
:18::18::18:

I wonder if they'll feature in the Honora hour on the 15th birthday? Would love to see them on screen.

Will do

I was just admiring those on SCW's list, they look gorgeous, let us know!

As soon as they arrive, I will post feedback on the forum. Now, of course I am looking for all the matching bits: bracelets, ring, earrings.......

I am hoping for some new stock arriving next week in preparation for the Honora shows on 1st and 6th October. I also remember Ralph saying to a T-caller that he thought her idea of a pink leather bracelet to match the BCC Honora necklace last year was a great idea. I have the necklace and would love a matching bracelet, so I will be watching out for that too.

What can I say: My name is plint and I am a pearlaholic!

;););)

Hi,
I have just bought a triple strand of teal Honora pearls, item number 690515 from QVC. They have featured on QVC in the USA for a while and I really like them.
I cannot wait for them to arrive!
:18::18::18:

snap ! Great minds think alike ! I have also ordered these. And I also ordered Item no. 689693 (in light multi) which match perfectly with Item No. 674536.

Using the link, they are now at an OTO price of £32 something. Were they that price a few days ago?:1:

Mine arrived this morning and they are absolutely gorgeous !

HOWEVER don't be mislead by the 55cms - they are not ! Measured them and they are 45cms (18 inches).

I'm not bothered as I love mine - I'll just put an extender on.

Compromise rules O.K.

Mine arrived this morning and they are absolutely gorgeous !

HOWEVER don't be mislead by the 55cms - they are not ! Measured them and they are 45cms (18 inches).

I'm not bothered as I love mine - I'll just put an extender on.

Hi,
I have done the same and they are lovely - I particularly like them twisted like a torsade.
I 'phoned QVC and complained that they were not the right length and that I had paid full price and then the price had been reduced to a OTO price. The lovely CS lady refunded me the difference to my card, by way of compo for the missing 2 inches. Result!

:32::32::32:

Hi,
I have done the same and they are lovely - I particularly like them twisted like a torsade.
I 'phoned QVC and complained that they were not the right length and that I had paid full price and then the price had been reduced to a OTO price. The lovely CS lady refunded me the difference to my card, by way of compo for the missing 2 inches. Result!

:32::32::32:

:33: OOOOH not much compensation for a whole 2" plint :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good mood

:33: OOOOH not much compensation for a whole 2" plint :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi,
I was satisfied with it! Perhaps I am in such a good mood because the lovely Ralph will be on air at 10 p.m. this evening - the anticipation is growing!
:1::1::1:

Hi,
I was satisfied with it! Perhaps I am in such a good mood because the lovely Ralph will be on air at 10 p.m. this evening - the anticipation is growing!
:1::1::1:

I did exactly the same and got refunded the difference too.
Roll on 10 p.m. (Maybe see some teal bracelets or earrings, who knows !)

Woman after my own heart

I did exactly the same and got refunded the difference too.
Roll on 10 p.m. (Maybe see some teal bracelets or earrings, who knows !)

Hi Sue,
You really are a woman after my own heart - I was hoping the same, or maybe on the 6th when the Honora TSV day is on. Fingers crossed. By the way the set of 3 bracelets (667271) are going to be done in teal, as the colour has been added to the "see what's available" list but so far there are none in stock. I'll post if they come into stock.
:51::51::51:

Latest posts

Back