Tarte TSV- Where have the reviews gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

misschris

Registered Shopper
Item 208455

Before I placed my order for this I read a few reviews,(they were mainly low starred as the reviewers seemed disappointed with the lack of colour choice for the foundation) I eventually decided to take a risk and order anyway. I had another look this morning to see if the reviews had evened out but they have disappeared. I have my own opinion,, but I wonder if anyone knows why this happens. I hope the 'first to submit a review' on QVC mentions the other vanishing reviews, but I guess it wouldn't be printed. How can we have confidence in the opinions of others if QVC or the 'independent body' who oversees the reviews takes them down.

I don't think those reviews should have been allowed in the first place as none of them had bought and received the set and so it wasn't a review at all. Just a winge about what was and wasn't available in the tsv, a review is not the place for these comments. Maybe in the ask a question would have been more appropriate.

There is one five star review there now, the poster is delighted with the foundation and she went for the lightest shade!

I don't think those reviews should have been allowed in the first place as none of them had bought and received the set and so it wasn't a review at all. Just a winge about what was and wasn't available in the tsv, a review is not the place for these comments. Maybe in the ask a question would have been more appropriate.

I agree, I noticed the reviews on the day if the TSV. All gave 1 star as they wanted more choice of colours, none had actually received the TSV. Absolutely leave a negative review if you have tried it and have something constructive or useful to say to give feedback or your opinion on the quality, but it is misleading to leave feedback, good or bad, if you have never tried the product.

thing is with the review system you can leave one if you have tried one of the products elsewhere ect which is crazy but those reviews complainging about the shade choice were right to be removed

I am surprised as the colour that suits me is the light medium. The fair honey looked like someone had thrown a bag of flour over my face, the light beige made me very sallow but the light medium is looking good so I will keep that one. I am a fading redhead with freckles and fair easily burnt skin and nowadays redness on the cheeks.I like the eyeliner which is very subtle, the brush, and the bag. The eyeshadows are nothing to write home about and the lippie is too deep for me but I have a friend I can give those to.The mascara can go into storage as I already have one on the go.

I'm glad you like yours, I'm still waiting for mine.
I also think it was right to remove those reviews - they weren't really reviews, just people complaining about stocking of colours.
Looking forward to getting mine soon:mysmilie_59:

I'm still waiting for mine too, I am worried that the Fair Honey is going to be too white, if I had known all the facts I would have ordered the Light Medium instead. Hopefully it will be ok on me, by the sounds of the reviews the foundation is good, one poster saying it's better than BM and LG ... there are 3 five star reviews up now!

I have used LG and now use BM, so if this foundation is better, it should be really good.
Can't wait for mine to arrive :mysmilie_866::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_866:

Latest posts

Back