Tarte Cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Pipa saying this is not available anywhere else on this continent! Rubbish! Amazon have it.:mysmilie_1:

I watched part of the show last night. The one model rubbing off and reapplying on the one part on her face, no wonder her skin looked really red just there. Used young models one girl looked about 18, well Tiffany popped up but looked awful in the makeup, every line round her eyes showed up worse.

They bang on about how natural the brand is, but as someone on here said read the ingredients, not really a natural brand at all. The foundations etc looked caked on. I had heard about the brand before it arrived QVCUK, but after watching the demo over a few shows, the brand does not grab me at all.

I really don't get how the guest/models are apparently so heavily made up, they look perfectly normal and nice to me. Not everyone likes transparent make up that makes no difference.

I think the models look very caked in make up which IMO is not a good look.

The mascara in this range looked excellent in the demo though and sold out very quickly. I am drowning in Mally mascara though but if I needed a new one I would try this.

Latest posts

Back