Susan Graver TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any idea what the Susan Graver TSV will be next Monday? Thanks. :rock:

There are now some pictures on website. Reviews on QVC.com are not great. One says it makes her look like a "ruffled orange on steroids" and lots of complaints about the ruffles after washing.

Here are some pics

So it looks like plains and patterns.

Good grief it's awful. Q fashion has plunged to new depths- how much lower can it go?

It speaks volumes that most of SG's stuff has a clearance price attached to it ! Susan Graver/Lori Greiner/Diane Gilman - are they the same person ???????

Good grief it's awful. Q fashion has plunged to new depths- how much lower can it go?

So awful that the web page is down?
I just went to look online and got:

Oops!
We're sorry - an error has occurred. Please try again using the options below.

Shopping basket
My account
QVC homepage
Nothing works lol
Maybe it's just as well

Poor old Debbie G modelling it on the website and i-Phone app. ' i love the flattering shape and the feminine ruffles are perfect for spring' . I didn't know that ruffles could be assigned a gender Debbie. Complete tosh and horrible garment.

My flexi friend is very safe, I have never really been tempted by any of her fashion.

Who buys this stuff? It starts in 38" chest and looks huge on the models. I've seen better styles in Primark clearance section. Good for a laugh, though, listening to the presentations when you know damn well none of them will be seen dead wearing it.

I was just going to post the same. It's one of the worst items of "fashion" I've seen on QVC. Some of these American ranges just don't translate to a British audience. Her voice does my head in too, as did the Annalee & Hope woman.

I'm sure I'm in SG's target market but it's all just a horriblel. The sizing is bizarre too - I was once tempted to try it years ago with a plainish top, but when it arrived it was HUUUGE. Went straight back and I didn't bother ordering a smaller size.

Is it new depths though? Kim & co and Antthony have both done this ruffle fabric top already. It's not for me but we've certainly seen the like before.

Latest posts

Back