Super Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
Where did the idea for this come from, do they have it in any of the other countries?

And own up what have you bought, I have gone for the Elemis just because I love the mono oil, the hand cream and the bath elixir (will probably eBay the cleanser and PCMC),and the ABC as I am suffering from dreadful itchy skin at the moment because of my lupus and I am hoping it will ease it a bit

YC tart burner for me. Meh! I am underwhelmed. Q presenter has a 20 minute one-product stint and a guest presenter (and model). Now if it was one p&p for all your purchases within 24 hours, great! I believe Germany has that incentive. What makes it a TSV? The fact it's a new configuration? It's about time they had more variety. Marketing ploy. @Delh, just when you find a solution for one symptom, another comes along, in my experience. I found WeledaCalendula BabyWash/Oil/Lotion (Boots) of great benefit and no nasties. (((((hugs)))))x Snarly

I have gone for the Elemis, I really wanted it last time and with 4 easy pays, I couldnt resist!

Elemis face stuff gives me spots :bandit: but I love the smell of the body stuff.

And it IS my birthday and I deserve a treat :giggle:

Happy birthday Sally.

Cynical me? I think it's to generate massive cash intake quickly with (returns hopefully minimal for them) a guarantee of Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct EP coffer fillers all generated by one day's fell swoop.

I have gone for the Elemis, I really wanted it last time and with 4 easy pays, I couldnt resist!

Elemis face stuff gives me spots :bandit: but I love the smell of the body stuff.

And it IS my birthday and I deserve a treat :giggle:

A Very Happy Birthday SallyMc :happy:
I have ordered the Elemis , only because I like the products, especially the monoi melt.

Happy Birthday, Sally! Hope you have cake! You share your birthday with the country of Canada, 1st July. [Snarly is available for pub quizzes] Was interested in Bruno Tonioli's pot, but ... it's not suitable for induction hobs. He says he's worked on it for 2 years, he needed to get it right. And more to come of his range. Tsk-tsk, needs to be suitable for all hobs if it's touted as the latest product. IMO Sadly, it's not a contender.

Happy Birthday, Sally! Hope you have cake! You share your birthday with the country of Canada, 1st July. [Snarly is available for pub quizzes] Was interested in Bruno Tonioli's pot, but ... it's not suitable for induction hobs. He says he's worked on it for 2 years, he needed to get it right. And more to come of his range. Tsk-tsk, needs to be suitable for all hobs if it's touted as the latest product. IMO Sadly, it's not a contender.
It's definitely not a contender after the colander fell apart in the demo and Bruno wears left holding just the handle!

I think LoveInAMist, you have hit upon the answer. EZ pays throughout the summer shutdown and holidays. And many people will be watching TheGamesBeingHeldInLondon, not Q. And Wimbledom also. And many London area residents may leave the UK while the tourists descend, all adds up to fewer viewers. But the money continues to fill up Qs coffers. And, there is that new building they just moved into. BigTicketItems, Blackberry, KitchenAid, Dyson, Sony, Asus, jewellery and smaller items, all add up. Maybe the country's JubileeCelebrations hit them in the pocket. Forecastable Income is the motive, methinks.

Is just to flog us stuff whilst most people are saving up fot their summer holidays. I only bought the yankee tart burner but would have bought more stuff but nothing interested me. Would have bought judith williams, laura geller, cooks essentials, archos,
So pleased with my yankee tart burner. Been using it with a remote socket switch and just switch it on and off when I fancy a burst of fragrance. Also using silicone muffin cases so that I can change the fragrance at a whim. Got loads on the go.

I thought that maybe they were re doing some previous TSVs that didnt sell out and like other poster looking at maximising their revenue for though the summer as viewers will prob be watching other things or if they have any sense be "out and about"

I've bought nowt! I went a bit QVC bonkers last week.

I do quite like the Ottoman bracelet but need to know what colour the orange/red one actually is. And even then I probably won't buy. Nothing else is likely to get my dosh.

What happened to the OPI did that get side swiped for Perfect Formula?

Where did the idea for this come from, do they have it in any of the other countries?

And own up what have you bought, I have gone for the Elemis just because I love the mono oil, the hand cream and the bath elixir (will probably eBay the cleanser and PCMC),and the ABC as I am suffering from dreadful itchy skin at the moment because of my lupus and I am hoping it will ease it a bit

Its funny how we are all different because I wasnt going to get the Elemis TSV because all I really wanted was the cleanser and the PCMC
I also bought the yankee tart burner and the ABC on AD

I do quite like the Ottoman bracelet but need to know what colour the orange/red one actually is. And even then I probably won't buy. Nothing else is likely to get my dosh.

I only bought one item from QVC in June up till last night when I bought the Elemis and YC before midnight
so have treated myself today
Yes TB the OPI got replaced with Perfect Formula
Havent tried PF but not going to get this one.

Thinking about the Ojon but trying to be good now :wonder:

I was only having the tart warmer but I've just gone mad and ordered the ABC set too. I've never tried it before but I know a lot of people on here swear by it so I'm giving it a go.

the orange/red one is sea bamboo (another version of coral thats sustainable)

So sorry to hear about the itchy skin. I'm a Lupus sufferer too (not many people have heard of it), but fortunately don't have skin problems. Hope least one of the products helps with easing it.

Typical!......OPI was the only one I was remotely interested in!

Hoped it might be being held in reserve to replace sellouts :sad:

Latest posts

Back