Summer Catwalk Collection!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I was expecting some nice summery new items...but no just the samey offerings drab and loose tops and Alababa pants and we are only on the second outfit in!!

What on earth did Jill Franks have on her lower half? Awful. Everything was awful and she kept talking over Glen - talking rubbish I may add.

CC

When Jill opened the event (which I had on for 3 mins having it left it on the channel!), she stood on the catwalk with a model either side, and I was genuinely shocked by how skinny her legs were - painfully so :( It made the models look chunky! I do hope she's healthy...

But also, how and WHY on earth is this a summer fashion event?! It's the 7th April?! And I swear there was a spring fashion thing about a fortnight ago!

When Jill opened the event (which I had on for 3 mins having it left it on the channel!), she stood on the catwalk with a model either side, and I was genuinely shocked by how skinny her legs were - painfully so :( It made the models look chunky! I do hope she's healthy...

But also, how and WHY on earth is this a summer fashion event?! It's the 7th April?! And I swear there was a spring fashion thing about a fortnight ago!

So we can look forward to pumpkins in June, fireworks in July and Christmas in August. Can't wait :mysmilie_10:

Summer Catwalk Collection!!

We have two days of fashion to laugh about....LOL

Most of what I flicked over to see was bloomin' awful. And Join fashion? They don't seem to know the meaning of the word. And at the prices I can't help but feel that they're taking customers for a ride. You can buy much better quality, nicer looking clothing for a fraction of these prices and P&P. Some outfits I saw there were upward of £450 if you bought everything on the model, and then you'd have to add on £30+ of P&P. Outrageous! Who do QVC think we are? The whole "event" is the same - high prices, low fashion.

Join like Yong Kim is another range when I just can't see how they can justify the prices.Neither are my thing but obviously they sell well as they are both on quite a lot.I would feel they would cling to bits that you don't want to show up & one of the Join tops looked crumpled ( & not in the supposedly YK 'fashion forward' way!) and very thin.

If you are interested in any Radley bags, check John Lewis out first. I very nearly used my 3 easy payment voucher on a coral/orange bag at £163 to discover its reduced to £99.50.

Catwalk ? My Eric wouldn't be seen dead walking around in those

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 152

Latest posts

Back