ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suarti Collection Onyx Cushion Cut 21cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 686217
QVC Price £43.75
One Time Only Price £36.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Add a chic and exotic quality to your look with this onyx sterling silver bracelet. It features a cushion-cut onyx stone (12mm x 12mm) that's bezel set in the centre. The bracelet is enhanced with beaded and twisted detailing throughout, giving the piece great texture. The chain itself has a double chain design. The bracelet measures about 21cm (8.3") in length and secures with a choice of three toggle fastenings.

Hi Dazzler! When SCW posted this Stuarti OTO I immediately thought of you... Have you gone for this? I'm on a budget right now, so I'm not allowed to even dream of buying this, but it is lovely!:)

Hi Dazzler! When SCW posted this Stuarti OTO I immediately thought of you... Have you gone for this? I'm on a budget right now, so I'm not allowed to even dream of buying this, but it is lovely!:)

awww I am tempted Sillysausage really I am!!!! I have gone for 681953 the bangle, loved it last time. :D

I do sillysausage I love Suarti jewellery I have loads but love this bangle it looks fab, just watching now as well but my budget wont stretch anymore!

Thanks SCW think I might get the oto as a present.

you do a good job as well SCW, sillysausage is chuffed to bits as is everyone else with your great finds. Just a pity the items of Suarti are not a bit cheaper, as I love so much of the range. I am just wondering whether to start buying bits for christmas pressies from now, as I usually wait until dec to buy. lol

you do a good job as well SCW, sillysausage is chuffed to bits as is everyone else with your great finds. Just a pity the items of Suarti are not a bit cheaper, as I love so much of the range. I am just wondering whether to start buying bits for christmas pressies from now, as I usually wait until dec to buy. lol

Wow, Dazzler, that's very organised of you to be thinking ahead to Xmas already... I'm a bit of a last minute desperate Xmas shopping gal myself... Maybe I should follow your example!

Wow, Dazzler, that's very organised of you to be thinking ahead to Xmas already... I'm a bit of a last minute desperate Xmas shopping gal myself... Maybe I should follow your example!

well I thought this year I dont want to be ordering alot all in dec and then waiting on declaration forms if they get lost etc. So when I see something nice I thought right i will order and pop that away in my storage cupboard. I do like to be organised if I can :D.

Already cheap.

Just a pity the items of Suarti are not a bit cheaper, as I love so much of the range. lol

Actually, I think you will find the prices on QVC are exceptionally good - just check them against the prices at Suarti's own sites,
www.suarti.com or
www.balinesia.net

Also, given the rise in silver price (more than doubling in the last two years), workmanship and quality, I personally feel the QVC offer is actually undervalued on many items.

Actually, I think you will find the prices on QVC are exceptionally good - just check them against the prices at Suarti's own sites,
www.suarti.com or
www.balinesia.net

Also, given the rise in silver price (more than doubling in the last two years), workmanship and quality, I personally feel the QVC offer is actually undervalued on many items.

Hi Bejewelled

,Yes bejewelled I do agree that the prices are very good for the quality of silver of course and no mistake, I do know you would pay alot more in a shop and have seen before on the websites they are alot more and what with the money back gaurantee. Could not agree more, what I mean was when you are feeling a bit skint one particular week your cash cant stretch sometimes with regular bills etc, as they have to come first so you have to limit your QVC orders. I have many many pieces of Suarti and I do love it;) I know come another week though I will be buyimg some more.

Latest posts

Back