Stone Effect Engraved Circle Love Fountain OTO/Event Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stone Effect Engraved Circle Love Fountain
Item Number: 704343
QVC Price £23.00
Today's Special Value Price £18.84
P&P £4.95

A water fountain which features a stone effect circle engraved with the Chinese symbol for love and hangs above the reservoir below. Bring a sense of calm and tranquillity to any room with this fountain from which water flows from the top and falls on the stones in the reservoir.

Mains operated
Indoor use only
Fountain (h x w): 26cm x 23cm (10.2" x 9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704343

they have done that a lot alately tricking people into thinking its a tsv when its not like those molton brown baubles as they said it for ages & turnt out to be a feature price so never trust what they say but i know that aint a tsv

I've never trusted what they said to be honest (this just proves I was right not to) I don't shop with QVC anymore so wouldn't be buying it anyway, just thought I was seeing things.

I've never trusted what they said to be honest (this just proves I was right not to) I don't shop with QVC anymore so wouldn't be buying it anyway, just thought I was seeing things.

im always fussy over what i post thats why in the top of the title i put OTO/Event Price just to state that is a clear mistake but id rather shop with Q than a lot of other places especially if its a good value set like they have but thats a different story & taking this thread off topic

im always fussy over what i post thats why in the top of the title i put OTO/Event Price just to state that is a clear mistake but id rather shop with Q than a lot of other places especially if its a good value set like they have but thats a different story & taking this thread off topic

IT doesn't matter if it's off topic, we all like shopping were we like, I don't shop with QVC because they're the dearest place to shop by far, I get better offers and customer service elsewhere and that's from someone who shopped with QVC for twenty years, but we all like different things, each to their own.

They really scraped the bottom of the barrel for that. The decimal point is one place too far to the right :mysmilie_11:

I dare say this is a Christmas gift idea. I wouldn't be pleased to be presented with it, that's for sure.

QVC is a great place to shop if you don't have any prior experience of a brand or can't readily test an item on the High Street; beauty stuff is the main department where this applies. We've been lucky/unlucky with tech depending on ones cup half full / half empty view point: we've had full refunds from QVC for two printers and a small TV which developed faults outside 12 months usage because they acknowledged they should have lasted longer. John Lewis would have done the refund under their 2 year guarantee but plenty of places wouldn't have. We're in the market for a new TV but our sitting room has a strange layout - we could buy a much larger telly but from certain seats the view would be restricted so we might order from Q because the return would be free and relatively quibble free. Returning a big TV to most high street or online retailers because the size was wrong would be at our expense. Ofcourse there are cheaper shopping alternatives to Q for many items and you couldn't read my posts without knowing how critical I am of QVC on many topics but I doubt I'd cut them off completely.

Back on topic: What a truly dreadful looking item whatever the reason for the "bargain' price! Funny they've put the word "Love" on it...maybe the manufacturer (assuming they're in China) has actually put on the Chinese symbol for some other word like "Sesame Prawn Toast" or "Sucker!" This time my money is safe!

Latest posts

Back