Spring Fashion Weekend on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone is looking forward to Spring Fashion Weekend on QVC and does anyone know if they might have Easy Pay all Weekend. I shall be watching Attitudes by Renee and Birkenstock. What will you be looking out for.

Spring Fashion Weekend on QVC

IMO only one thing worse than a fashion weekend ... would be a Craft weekend.
:down:

I'm hoping there'll be something stylish and and they won't just wheel out the usual cr*p that comes out year after year. I think QVC clothes in general are very old fashioned. A lot of it's from the States though and they're way behind us style wise.

The only range they've got lined up this weekend that I'm even remotely interested in is Butler & Wilson clothes. I usually like the odd thing.

I'm a bit disappointed in Sunday's TSV though. Butler & Wilson jewellery isn't spring fashion in my opinion.

That will make a change scw!
The fashion isn't that great on QVC,like someone else said.
I like birkies but they never have many new styles and seem to have loads of the two or three strap style with prints on them.

I agree that a fashion weekend is a better prospect than craft, or even hi tech toys etc. The only trouble is, if any more of the female presenters go down with the dreaded lurgy, we could be left with Batman and Boy Wonder doing half the shows, Charlie and Craig! Eeek.:sweat:

I agree that a fashion weekend is a better prospect than craft, or even hi tech toys etc. The only trouble is, if any more of the female presenters go down with the dreaded lurgy, we could be left with Batman and Boy Wonder doing half the shows, Charlie and Craig! Eeek.:sweat:

LOL ! I always think Charlie's smile has the manic look of The Joker though ! Be interesting to see how he copes with the Ronnie Nicole TSV .

I would so love to see Craig on with Simon Wilson !!!!!! can you imagine !:mysmilie_507:

I'm hoping there'll be something stylishand and they won't just wheel out the usual cr*p that comes out year after year. I think QVC clothes in general are very old fashioned. A lot of it's from the States though and they're way behind us style wise.

The only range they've got lined up this weekend that I'm even remotely interested in is Butler & Wilson clothes. I usually like the odd thing.

I'm a bit disappointed in Sunday's TSV though. Butler & Wilson jewellery isn't spring fashion in my opinion.

I don't think STYLISH and QVC go together at all. :mysmilie_17:

i will never ever buy any item of clothing from qvc again after the debacle of the centigrade faux shearling tsv before christmas my husband and kids have not stopped laughing the shoulder pads came halfway up my head i looked like something from the munsters and on the return document under reason for returning i wrote BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE HUNNY MONSTER. to add insult to injury post office charged me 8 quid to return it. xx

i will never ever buy any item of clothing from qvc again after the debacle of the centigrade faux shearling tsv before christmas my husband and kids have not stopped laughing the shoulder pads came halfway up my head i looked like something from the munsters and on the return document under reason for returning i wrote BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE HUNNY MONSTER. to add insult to injury post office charged me 8 quid to return it. xx

cried with laughter at this, not at the return postage cost tho. I once sent a skirt back to Next Directory and told them it made me look like Anne Widdicombe!!!

Same here allivee. I had the same coat , it was an expensive mistake . I won't be ordering any more coats either. All that money in p & p just to try a coat on.:mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:

anne widdecombe that is sooo funny i think we are providing a service to the people who deal with returns at least it gives them a laugh. we should start a thread for most obscure reasons for return xx

I'll be so looking forward to Quacker (joke). Me and my better half tuned in last night to see Charlie presenting it and I never stopped laughing, not just at the 'fashions' but at my BH's gobsmacked reaction, he couldn't believe that every item was described in the same naff way. You know the score - "perfect for day into evening, lovely embellishments, ideal for cruising, long enough to cover the derriere without being too long" blah blah. Yeah whatever. And a bargain at 30 quid a throw. When some unfortunate viewer was 'quacked' we could take no more.

I just think QVC and FASHION said together in the same sentence are a contradiction in terms! I have rarely seen anything I would like to wear in public.

I tip toe into this debate gently as I say I rather like Ronni Nicole and am rather looking forward to seeing what delights await!!:blush:

Latest posts

Back