Sometimes it's the cheapest, dullest purchases.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
........that please the most!
Smashbox Travel Brush Set arrived this morning & I adore it! I can even fit the Halo brush in the holder & the brushes are so sweet & just the right size for me, I am so happy with them! :)

I have a collection of mismatched, scruffy old brushes, mostly rubbish tbh & am more than halfway blind so full-length ones are hard to manage & wasted on me as I'm always approximately 2cm from the mirror anyway! lol
(Can't focus on much at all close up, eye make-up & nail varnish is more luck than judgement if it lands in the right place & that which does is mostly down to a steady hand & muscle memory! I have a magnifying glass next to me for applying nail varnish so I can check each nail as I do it, takes forever to do all 10 nails! lol)

As I say, only a small thing but I am so chuffed with these little brushes, they've really cheered me up! :)

the little things in life make all the difference. I am glad it made your day :40:

Only spoiled by the fact that the bloke who delivered the parcel just put it down outside the front door & drove off - I know he didn't knock as I was literally sat 8 feet from the front door at the time!!!
It's really wet & miserable here today too & they were only 'protected' by a cardboard box! :rolleyes:

It is a lovely set KWC - we have been waiting for it to come back in stock for AGES - and glad to report (she says getting in quickly) that it will be here this week. We do it with the addition of the travel brow brush and the travel brow and lash groomer.

I love the little bag - I was thinking about having the Smashbox Travel brush bag as a gift with purchase one week - do you think people would want that on its own?

Glad you're so chuffed KWC's! I know how you feel coz I recently bought a brush set and it really does make a difference rather than making do with a scabby old bits 'n' bobs set. :1:

I love the little bag - I was thinking about having the Smashbox Travel brush bag as a gift with purchase one week - do you think people would want that on its own?

Is it the little zip around bag that comes with the brushes? If so, I think that would be a great gift with purchase!

It is a lovely set KWC - we have been waiting for it to come back in stock for AGES - and glad to report (she says getting in quickly) that it will be here this week. We do it with the addition of the travel brow brush and the travel brow and lash groomer.

I got the travel brushes as a gift from a counter here and I was delighted!! I had a few brushes from SB already at the time but I imagine for someone who hadn't yet used their brushes this set would really sway them. :64:

One of the very few QVC items that has 5 stars across the board (from 13 reviews)!

JBD - I'd be pleased to get the bag as a 'gift with purchase', it's a useful size & pretty sturdy! :)
I already have my eye on a couple of extra travel brushes that you do, the lip, concealer & brow brushes would complete my set really as I don't wear foundation, primer etc. - I like my Halo as apart from hating things on my face, even a semi-blind person can't get that wrong or put it on oddly! lol

might just have to get this one based on all the great reviews

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

........that please the most!
Smashbox Travel Brush Set arrived this morning & I adore it! I can even fit the Halo brush in the holder & the brushes are so sweet & just the right size for me, I am so happy with them! :)

I have a collection of mismatched, scruffy old brushes, mostly rubbish tbh & am more than halfway blind so full-length ones are hard to manage & wasted on me as I'm always approximately 2cm from the mirror anyway! lol
(Can't focus on much at all close up, eye make-up & nail varnish is more luck than judgement if it lands in the right place & that which does is mostly down to a steady hand & muscle memory! I have a magnifying glass next to me for applying nail varnish so I can check each nail as I do it, takes forever to do all 10 nails! lol)

As I say, only a small thing but I am so chuffed with these little brushes, they've really cheered me up! :)

KWC I have that smashbox brush set and absolutely love it the quality of the brushes is fabby. Really love the item.

an' anyway :22:.... how could a Smashbox purchase ever be dull :D

Very true! Even OH was mightily impressed........he really liked the look of what he called the 'pointy ended one' saying it was excellent quality & just right.........for cleaning the edges etc. on his camera lenses! I think not! :11:
The cheek of 'em, I told him to get his own! lol

I've got these too and they're lovely - especially as I've got a JBD free gift from a while back of the travel brow groomer to pop in there too!! They've been on free p&p for ages - makes a change for QVC!!

Em xxx

They've been on free p&p for ages - makes a change for QVC!!

Em xxx

...just curious if someone knows the reason for this please?

A set somehow fell into my shopping basket yesterday LOL!

Latest posts

Back