So did Santa bring you all a new Stockpile?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VALM

Registered Shopper
Mine did. And whilst I may regret this thread as Loveheart will no doubt quote it chapter and verse when I wabble at the first Beauty TSV I'll say what I got:-

Loads of Elemis goodies. Am liking both cleansers that I've tried and am pleased that even the Gentle Rose Exfoliator has not set my skin off. Also got some Philosophy Amazing Grace goodies, a Balance Me kit (the bag with this is very nice) and a couple of items from LE.

So, how did everyone else do? x

Mine did. And whilst I may regret this thread as Loveheart will no doubt quote it chapter and verse when I wabble at the first Beauty TSV I'll say what I got:-

Loads of Elemis goodies. Am liking both cleansers that I've tried and am pleased that even the Gentle Rose Exfoliator has not set my skin off. Also got some Philosophy Amazing Grace goodies, a Balance Me kit (the bag with this is very nice) and a couple of items from LE.

So, how did everyone else do? x

I will Valm, you can be sure of that.
I got the Elemis TSV, a small philosophy set and I bought myself 2 Philosophy sets in TKMaxx today. I also got the Nails inc TSV on Christmas day.

I will Valm, you can be sure of that.
I got the Elemis TSV, a small philosophy set and I bought myself 2 Philosophy sets in TKMaxx today. I also got the Nails inc TSV on Christmas day.

I've actually just posted in the Drop to see if anyone has any Philosophy Amazing Grace body lotion. Every time I look in TKMaxx I see odd items like Philosophy foot cream! Didn't go for the Nails Inc. colours. MrM bought me my Essie Angora Cardi and Mink Muffs (I know that name tickled you last time!) x

I got the l'occitane tsv,some clinique mascaras and lip gloss sets(not qvc I know) the nails inc tsv,some l'occitane handcream,a prices candle and snuffer,lots of perfume including bulgari femme,jo malone nectarine and honey,dkny be delicious and cabotine.I also got some mini molton brown bath stuff and a large molton brown eucalyptus(great for my cold!!).I have put the other l'oiccitane tsv away for my birthday next month incase someone wants to buy it me!!
I am a very lucky girl!!
Am using up all my old stuff first before I use any of the new stuff!!

L'Occitane hair care but jewellery otherwise - Nomination links, Tiffany charm for my bracelet, oh and Honora pearls (shades of amethyst!). We don't buy each other presents anymore on account of all the stockpiles that are amassed throughout the year. I am most happy with my things and I've spent my afternoon being in a Beatles Wii Rockband whoo-hoo!! I'm Ringo....

I got the l'occitane tsv,some clinique mascaras and lip gloss sets(not qvc I know) the nails inc tsv,some l'occitane handcream,a prices candle and snuffer,lots of perfume including bulgari femme,jo malone nectarine and honey,dkny be delicious and cabotine.I also got some mini molton brown bath stuff and a large molton brown eucalyptus(great for my cold!!).I have put the other l'oiccitane tsv away for my birthday next month incase someone wants to buy it me!!
I am a very lucky girl!!
Am using up all my old stuff first before I use any of the new stuff!![/QUOTE]
Good girl.:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

I've actually just posted in the Drop to see if anyone has any Philosophy Amazing Grace body lotion. Every time I look in TKMaxx I see odd items like Philosophy foot cream! Didn't go for the Nails Inc. colours. MrM bought me my Essie Angora Cardi and Mink Muffs (I know that name tickled you last time!) x

Yep,:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I'm such an ungrateful wretch! :eek: I asked people not to buy me make up, perfume, toiletries, books, CDs or DVDs. (No clutter!)

I should probably count myself lucky that nobody bought me a Toilet Duck in exasperation at my awkwardness! :D

mink muffs nice, is that a colour option in the betty grey go away? :mysmilie_17:

I'm such an ungrateful wretch! :eek: I asked people not to buy me make up, perfume, toiletries, books, CDs or DVDs. (No clutter!)

I should probably count myself lucky that nobody bought me a Toilet Duck in exasperation at my awkwardness! :D

What did you get then LA'k?

I am pleased to report that I didn't get any smellies whatsoever and the only things I have stockpiled are MP eyebrow pencils in case she stops selling them and 6 Palmers cocoa butter because it's hard to get here. I now use a 4 euro shower gel, cookies and cream scented which is scrumptious so am weaned off expensive alternatives.
* Gives smug smirk, which I can't actually say after a drink or three....*

mink muffs nice, is that a colour option in the betty grey go away? :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17: Oooh now that's got to be the next best thing for the fashionista - matching nail lacquer with my bits!! x I see on the ad for it it says you can now match your down there hair to your colour and cuffs. Thank God they don't mention this when Basso is on!

The only stockpile santa brought me was one of my beloved Thierry Mugler Angel including the limited edition Angel Liquor perfume from DD

:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Well I asked everyone to just gave me money this year. I prefer to buy my own thank you.

So Salonskincare had 20% off all Elemis and I bought the Visible Difference Serum kit with extras, mitt, PCMC and Papaya 15mls.
Pure Retreat Bath Soak

Guerlain Liu(not actually got this yet. Long story but have to wait for it to be redelivered on Wednesday).

Prescriptives half price sell in House of Fraser. Since the brand is being discontinued at the end of Janaury everything half price. It is online too at HoF but loads already gone.

Two deluxe lip pencils.
Eye cream
Primer
Blusher Brush

SpaceNK sale which started yesterday.
NUDE Cleansing Oil
By Terry Powder Blush
Juss Candles
SpaceNK's own brand handwash and hand lotion(duo gift pack)
All half price.

I still have a £15 gift voucher from Debenhams to use. Disappointed none of the Elemis stuff on sale in there.

Oh a ring Blueberry Quartz white gold from QVC, used the three easy pay for it. Should come next week.

I wasn't given any make-up/cosmetics this year from Le Q. A good friend bought me a lovely relaxing bath kit from Lush which is yummy. Other than that I just got books, books and more books - all history. I am a history geek. Don't hold it against me :D

4 x Elemis TSV's (3 of which I bought myself!!) so that's my skincare stockpile for the year. Loads of Philip Kingsley, the Laura Geller TSV (decision out on that at the mo, have a feeling not going to get on with), Elemis mitts, yogi hair wand and I think that's it for beauty gifts. Hubby has ordered me a new car :mysmilie_12: for March so I didn't ask for much, aren't I good?!! :mysmilie_17: We didn't have prezzies off anyone else as we told them not to buy as we weren't (we just bought for our young nieces and nephew). Hubby was fed up of having puzzles and novelty gifts that go straight in the charity bag in the New Year!!

the l'occitane tsv, the elemis tsv, the philosophy tsv, the large luxury collection from decleor, kathy van zeeland, 4 items of diamonique, markon boots, yankee candle tsv and a partridge in a pear tree!

i will stress though, most of these gifts were from my 79 year old mum who can't get out on her own, (i take her everywhere she needs to go ), so qvc makes shopping easier for her and gives her some independence too.

Latest posts

Back