Sazza

Staff member
Smashbox Halo to Go with Baby Buki Brush
Try Me Price £23.97
QVC Price £28.75
Item Number 228436
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Treat your complexion to Smashbox's first active skin-perfecting Halo To Go Hydrating powder. This dinky 7.1g pot of powder features a hydrating blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and is ideal to slip in your bag for make-up on the go. It provides the convenience of a pressed powder with the radiant finish of a loose powder. Comes with a baby buki powder brush for expert application.

It would be nice to have a handbag size but it quite expensive for such a little pot! Thanks Sazza.

I wonder if they have perfected the clasp? I have had two full size ones where the spring has gone after just a few uses. I kept - finished one after ages and then the second did the same - because I like it but it is expensive.

Totally agree snuffles. I started the original thread about this design fault and am now really fed up because the one I usually carry in my bag with me which was already a nuisance because didn't properly close but now the lid has totally snapped off so impossible to transport. Even on the shelf at home I wonder what this does to the contents?

Not good enough. Any products packaging should outlive the contents and particularly an expensive one....

Looked at the video and photos on US QVC for this and the lid is not attached. It appears to push or screw off and the mirror is inside the lid. Many reviews in US say that the kabuki brush is rubbish. It sheds hairs all the time. You see the presenter in the US video pick a hair off the model's face. One reviewer says it poured out black dye when she washed the brush.

Looked at the video and photos on US QVC for this and the lid is not attached. It appears to push or screw off and the mirror is inside the lid. Many reviews in US say that the kabuki brush is rubbish. It sheds hairs all the time. You see the presenter in the US video pick a hair off the model's face. One reviewer says it poured out black dye when she washed the brush.

Good point. I have some smashbox brushes and they are good but I did have a small kabuki come with a kit and I chucked it. The hairs all came out and black dye did come out.

i have a little smashbox brush that everytime i wash it black stuff comes off like ink!!it stained my windowsill infact!

Latest posts

Back