Skechers TSV 18/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We are polar opposites........I want them to stock size 9!!

:mysmilie_59:

I have actually found out, I am size 2 in Sketchers!!!! Tried them on in a local shoe shop and the 2 is a perfect fit, of course QVC will never sell them.

I need a smaller size in every Skechers I've tried on in the shops. I'd love a dedicated Skechers shop here.

The Tsv is ...

Skechers Breath Easy Bungee Trainers

sketchers-tablet.jpg

I've got similar, too, and love them. Very comfy casual shoe - look good, too.

These do look nice - but I'm returning the OTO bungee trainers I bought recently, so questioning whether I dare risk it!

Skechers Breathe Easy Relaxed Fit Bungee Trainer with Memory Foam
Item Number: 141755
QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Innovatively styled inside and out with all the elements QVC customers love, the Skechers Breathe Easy trainer features a soft suede and textile upper in a feminine, casual slip-on style with a bungee-lace front, contrast stitching and piping accents. These trainers are designed for all day comfort and wear, and are perfect for a busy lifestyle giving you all-day comfort and support; whether you wear, for a day out shopping, or working all day on your feet the Skechers Breath Easy suede trainers are the perfect addition to anyones shoe collection.

Exclusively designed - the Breathe-Easy Relaxed-Fit suede trim bungee trainer has been designed especially for QVC customers with all your favourite features in mind, such as a shock absorbing mid-sole and a relaxed-fit design for more roomy comfort.

Slip them on - the bungee laced front panel will allow you to pull theses trainers on easily and keep your foot secure inside while you walk, while it also means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either.

Four colourways - Black is a classic and timeless choice, while Natural, Grey and Navy are fantastic alternatives that complement denim, linen and other natural, lightweight fabrics, making these perfect for warmer months.

Round toe
Skechers branding on the upper, sole and insole
Flexible rubber traction outsole
Stretch side panels for additional comfort, fit and ease of getting on and off
Outer: leather, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

Black
Natural
Grey
Navy

Behind the brand
Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Incorporating the latest footwear technology, they're perfect for active women on the go!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141755

Just taken delivery of a pair of purple Go Walk from Amazon, so wont be buying these. I like colour, and Q tend to stick to the greys, navy, stone and black colours, so a bit boring for me.

Hmmm... £40 isn't that great a deal.

Edit: I remember from the TSV I bought that relaxed means wider so they're fine for me.

Latest posts

Back