Skechers TSV 11/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spendthrift

Registered Shopper
Just had email re the TSV for Friday. Any thoughts you lovely ladies. I quite like the look of them, but is it worth paying postage to send back? Promised myself I would no longer buy any item that needs fitting. Have been sitting on my hands not to buy from Q for several months now, but am weakening!

I got the email too but I never know what to wear with these short ankle boots with fur at the top. They look odd if the trouser legs are outside the fur and shorten my already "short fat hairy legs" with them tucked inside. Same effect but even worse if I wear with any length of skirt.

They kind of remind me of those black zip up the front slippers my grandpa wore pretty much all the time once he retired. Ooooh now I'm thinking I should have kept the Frank Usher fur-trimmed cape TSV for this complete look:

Attachments

• gilesgran.jpg
    gilesgran.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 138
Actually just what I was thinking, reminds me of my Gran's boots she always wore. Probably would do nothing for my short fat hairy legs either (how many of us are there?). I struggle with slim enough jeans to tuck in boots.

I struggle with slim enough jeans to tuck in boots.

If you're near an Asda, pop in and try their Wonderfit range - they have an amazing amount of stretch so try quite a few sizes out... there may be something that fits.

I've got the opposite problem - skinny legs for my hip size :blush: so I'm always on the lookout for sympathetic styles.

Latest posts

Back