Skagen tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have that watch, Sammyb, and it's a favourite of mine. I'm wearing it now as a matter of fact. It's very comfortable to wear and has a decent sized face with lovely colours coming from the mother of pearl face.

Ive always had my eye (well, both eyes really) on this watch Perdita.. What colour do you have? Think id have the silvertone.. Looks such a classy watch.. You're a lucky girl :wave2:
ps.. Would you say that its a delicate sized watch.. Is the face a nice size? :47:
pps.. God, if its on 4 easy pays, don't think id be able to resist..

Ive always had my eye (well, both eyes really) on this watch Perdita.. What colour do you have? Think id have the silvertone.. Looks such a classy watch.. You're a lucky girl :wave2:
ps.. Would you say that its a delicate sized watch.. Is the face a nice size? :47:
pps.. God, if its on 4 easy pays, don't think id be able to resist..

I got the gold one, Daisy. It's not too bright a shade of gold so looks understated.

The mesh straps are very adjustable....I usually buy an 8" bracelet and it can be made up to that size easily. Equally, it could be made really small too. Very easy to adjust. It's a lovely slim watch and not at all "showy".

The actual face (not counting the "frame"/bezel with the crystals) measures approx 7/8" long x 6/8" wide. It's clear and easy to read without being huge.

I got the gold one, Daisy. It's not too bright a shade of gold so looks understated.

The mesh straps are very adjustable....I usually buy an 8" bracelet and it can be made up to that size easily. Equally, it could be made really small too. Very easy to adjust. It's a lovely slim watch and not at all "showy".

The actual face (not counting the "frame"/bezel with the crystals) measures approx 7/8" long x 6/8" wide. It's clear and easy to read without being huge.

Ah thanks Perdita, its always good hearing from someone who has the item.. I go for the same size bracelet as you, so the strap would be fine.. Ive already got 2 Skagen watches, but with leather straps.. The goldtone looks fab, did see it on Pipa earlier.. Thanks for your quick reply :47:
Will watch (no pun intended) tonight and see what the price will be :grin:

The watch I have is 679340...I'm not sure how exactly the TSV will differ from this one. I would say that, for the one I have, the crystals on the bezel make it more of a ladies watch to be honest.

This TSV is very nice, I'm quite taken with the rose option, but I most definitely don't need a new watch, so I'll be only watching. Apparently, I'm not alone in my preference as the rose option was already in limited stock 15 minutes into the programme... hopefully this might mean interesting OTOs during the day (I'll be on f.a.r.t.ing mode though, promise!:giggle:)

I liked the look of the Rose option too SS but decided I really don't NEED a new watch so OH has switched channels. Well, it does save the temptation............:wink2:

I liked the look of the Rose option too SS but decided I really don't NEED a new watch so OH has switched channels. Well, it does save the temptation............:wink2:

It's probably for the best, BL, temptation is a :devil:! I'm all alone, just gave my baby her last feed of the day and put her to bed... I'm relaxing a little before going to bed myself, so, I shall have to be very strong!!

SS, that takes me back.......my little girl will be 24 in December! Time for you to post another lovely piccie I think.

Let's be strong together......we do not NEED another watch......we do not NEED another watch!

I feel really sorry for the people who wanted the rose colour option of the Skagen TSV & who do not have access to the internet.. To be told on tv that the rose colour had sold out in less than half an hour.. When infact was still available to buy online at 1am.. I hope people still rang or tried Q Cut to order it.. This happens a lot, it must be when people change their minds & empty their baskets :47:

I really like it in the gold colour option but no easy pays on it so I'm F.A.R.T.ing.

Would have really liked the rose, but not even on waitlist by 7am! Couldn't have had very many of them.

I love Skagen watches.. I own one and when I needed the battery to be replaced none of the local Jewellers in my town would replace it for me. They said they did not want to accept liability in case the glass front of the face broke.

In the end my friend had to replace it with "an old pair of pliars". As much as I like them I would never buy another Skagen watch again

I got the last Skagen TSV, saw it was limited stock in the Morning Show and instantly picked up the phone, I must have got the last one cos by the time I put the phone down it had sold out. It's silvertone with a blue face, and it's fab. I absolutely LOVE it, I'd been wanting a Skagen watch for ages, dh nearly bought me one out of Ortak.

My original one broke, for some reason the clasp wouldn't work any more (it's always been a wee bit tricky), I phoned up CS and they sent me a new one - just like that. I think that QVC CS are excellent, I've never had a problem with them.

Love Skagen watches, but i'm not the sort of gal to buy loads of watches when I've already got one.

I love Skagen watches.. I own one and when I needed the battery to be replaced none of the local Jewellers in my town would replace it for me. They said they did not want to accept liability in case the glass front of the face broke.

In the end my friend had to replace it with "an old pair of pliars". As much as I like them I would never buy another Skagen watch again

Same thing happened to me with my Skagen watch (couldn't get a battery fitted for it), I never wear it.:whistle:

Latest posts

Back