Skagen TSV Sunday Midnight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any details of the Skagen TSV. I know the presenters have been wearing it, just wondered if anyone could come up with the details. Thanks::clapping

Durou thank you so much! I looked a week or so ago and couldn't find it. I wonder why they don't have the rose gold option. Anyway I can clap eyes on it. I love the way it looks on screen but they can look completely different when you try them on.

Thank you again. I am seriously impressed!

Skagan prices do seem to have really gone up on QVC. I am not into the crystals etc which I know many love and do seem to appear on the ones sold on La Q recently. I bought earlier in the year a simple yellow gold tone ripple strap on intro at £78+ on 4 easy pay. The same watch is now £89+ and I have seen it on other sites at the same £89 or even £90+.

I think I may have to chain myself to something out of reach of my PC. I can never resist a Skagen watch! I've got better deals on Amazon and eBay, but occasionally QVC come up with something irresistible, on Easy Pay, and it's in my basket without conscious control...

I love skagen watches,actually I really love watches :tongue: but I don't actually own a skagen watch - as A)every time they have a TSV I either don't have the money at the time (as in tomorrows case!!) or B) The watch in question seems really expensive,and not on easy pay.

I think JR is wearing it in gold on the Liz Earle show she is presenting at the mo - and it looks lovely - but I'm all out of spends now :sad:

If it is the one AY is wearing in the 6pm L'Occitane hour then I WANT IT. It looks lovely - I love Skagan watches - I have a small sized one but this looks nice and big. I have also bought hubby one for xmas Shhhh!!

I now have to convince myself that I really need another watch as I do have several - hubby bought me a lovely DKNY one for my birthday :cheeky:

well I had no intention of buying - didn't even see a presentation until noon - but the silver is on waitlist,so I've put myself on that - just incase any OTO come up - and then I may cancel it.But I do like it.....

I like the idea of the stretchy mesh bracelet :up: (more please) but the watch is very boring imo. Big disappointment and not for me. :down: I didn't see the whole presentation, did they say why Christine wasn't doing it??

Latest posts

Back