Simple Simon's 4x 230g Quiche Selection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simple Simon's 4x 230g Quiche Selection
Item Number: 800793
QVC Price £15.25
Try Me Price £12.60
UK P&P £5.95

Simple Simon's four piece quiche selection. Features a selection of delicious quiches bursting with flavour and the finest ingredients. Perfect as a complete meal for one or a light snack for two, these tasty quiches are perfect for the whole family.

Made in the UK

Choice of either:

4 x Quiche Lorraine (230g)

or 4 x Broccoli & Cherry Tomato (230g)

or 2 x Quiche Lorraine (230g) and 2 x Broccoli & Cherry Tomato (230g)

or 2 x Salmon & Broccolli (230g) and 2 x Haddock & Cheese (230g)

Direct despatch: please allow 7-10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

Please note: there is a /- 10% variance in weight for each pie.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.800793

4 bits of quiche for nearly £19 inc postage. and have u seen the price of the ones with meat in them??

Q have lost the plot.

They lost it big style when they did the Green Seasons range all the stuff was on P&P of £9.95.
That included the pastries, one set still on the web site eight small pies for nearly £10 delivery and the same for 800g of cooked meats too.

Sound delicious DD.....how much are your P&P costs please?! :wink: I love Cheese & Onion Pie but OH isn't keen so I don't bother to make it just for me any more.

I saw Julian on today with the lady from Simple pies. they were looking at some meat pies, he asked her why these were more expensive than some other meat pies they'd presented a few minutes before. She replied she didn't know. Obviously QVC set the prices to maximise profit. I suspect they know that first time purchasers won't rebuy but that the formula works for a year or too before they bring in a 'new' brand to flog at grossly inflated prices.

Also, those quiches, she said two could share one, but they only weighed 8 ounces!. That would make for a meagre (but very expensive)portion.

The awful thing is, if you check out the Simple Simon website the pies are about the same price but if you spend less than £30 with them, P&P is £9.95!!!

Latest posts

Back