Similar Alison Young Ring now in 9ct White Gold with 5ct of Diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh i love the baguette stones, but would never pay that! utterly over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right SCW - for that price, it should be 18ct gold.

Thanks for the link - it gave me a smile.

I was definately going to get 2 but the sizes I wanted had sold out (and gone). As they say, when they're gone they're gone.

Dave, you'll find the sizing is very forgiving, and I'd say a size M would, probably, fit a R or S, so I say just go for it. You've got your 30 day guarantee, after all, so that's just fine and dandy, isn't it.

I was definately going to get 2 but the sizes I wanted had sold out (and gone). As they say, when they're gone they're gone.

I'm sure there are 'artisans' in Italy toiling away day and night to replenish the stock of these fine pieces... hang on in there.

I'm sure there are 'artisans' in Italy toiling away day and night to replenish the stock of these fine pieces... hang on in there.

It's a lot of bling though don't you think? But realistically at that price, who in their right mind would splash that amount of cash for something you can't see up close. I know it is a considered purchase, - but who has a lazy almost £5K sloshing around in the bank?
:heartbroke:

Not my cuppa but if it`s ever reduced to thirty bob in last clicks then I might consider it.
Silly money for it and I bet they don`t tell you to go to the DHS and get an independant valuation on this one ....

Not my cuppa but if it`s ever reduced to thirty bob in last clicks then I might consider it.
Silly money for it and I bet they don`t tell you to go to the DHS and get an independant valuation on this one ....

Elbowing your way through Outlet (always at the back of the shop for security reasons) really adds to the ambiance of your considered purchase too! Butler and Wilson clutch with a stone missing for a fiver will accessorise well.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I have always thought that better quality diamonds are always set in 18ct gold .....

If I were to spend close to £5,000 I would expect a ring with a featured diamond, rather than a multitude of diamond 'chips' I confess I do own a 5ct diamond ring, a trilogy

As Miss Ellie mentioned, diamonds should be set in 18k, and for £5k I would expect nothing less than 18

Just saw this on air worn by Catherine 'I cant stop talking about myself and I yo yo diet to gain attention' Huntley, and it seemed to big and looked uncomfortable

No doubt a similar ring is currently in the vault of a jewellery/gems channel, planned to air for under £999

Latest posts

Back