Silver Day Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrsmouse

Registered Shopper
Go on the website and into the jewellery section of the "web firsts" - filter by "special prices" on the LHS and 16 items at silver day price come up. Maybe someone with computer skills can put in a link?

I see nearly all of the "silver day prices" are for the items that have hardly any silver in them AGAIN ! ie mookite, agate etc etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why is there no "proper" silver jewellery, and I dont mean the Suarti stuff either !

Looking on the website it all looks pretty boring and why is this item £45.75!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^697142,

Its only a bit of rayon and silver.

Yep, extremely steep for what it was, but the guest presenter certainly had my Chakra's going :mysmilie_857:

:blush:

Looking on the website it all looks pretty boring and why is this item £45.75!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^697142,

Its only a bit of rayon and silver.

That's got to be a typo on the price ... saw the start of this presentation but went into the kitchen. Had I known it's that much, I would've stayed ...

Spring Silver Day used to be so much better.

EVERY piece new to air and ALL at special Silver Day prices.

Very little to tempt today although I still managed to buy 4 items lol

I've been out all day but watching Micha By Design now. I do love some of the designs but they are quite pricey compared to similar styles and designs. And the pendant on now is "beer quartz" ... what the devil is that when it's at home??

I've been out all day but watching Micha By Design now. I do love some of the designs but they are quite pricey compared to similar styles and designs. And the pendant on now is "beer quartz" ... what the devil is that when it's at home??{

Probably sh*tty brown quartz. I've found that any gemstone named after a drink (eg cognac, champagne or mocha diamonds/pearls/quartz) is usually sh*tty brown.

Latest posts

Back