Shut Up Mally!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I wish irritating, annoying,attention seeking Mally would flaming well shut up! What a silly, idiotic woman shrieking and whooping! I have to turn over when she is gone because she sets my teeth on edge and gives me a headache. She is so unbelievably false and OTT. Some might say enthusiastic but l just say fake. I have no idea what her make up is like because l never watch a programme long enough to be swayed into buying it!

She's one guest I wouldn't miss - bring on the brand ambassador!

She was demoing a liquid luminizer when I flicked on to QVC, and I immediately thought : liquid shimmer brick - AY will just LOVE it. She made Chloe seem quiet and controlled.

I wish irritating, annoying,attention seeking Mally would flaming well shut up! What a silly, idiotic woman shrieking and whooping! I have to turn over when she is gone because she sets my teeth on edge and gives me a headache. She is so unbelievably false and OTT. Some might say enthusiastic but l just say fake. I have no idea what her make up is like because l never watch a programme long enough to be swayed into buying it!

Completely agree - can't watch any of her shows

I am struggling for something to watch this morning...we have the Smarmy one on QVC, the manic housewife Ellis Ward shouting at us on Gems tv and the whistling Chloe Marshall on the Jewellery channel...I think I will have to switch off for an hour or two.....:down:

I love some of Mallys stuff but I have to watch with the sound muted and I just listen to her if or when she`s introducing a new item and then I mute it again. I can only tolerate her in small doses. I`ve only ever met one American who reminded me of her. I was in an elevator in a hotel and a woman I`d never met before shrieked at the top of her voice to me " geeeeeeee what a cute lil outfit, I MUST find me a skirt just like that !!!! " and proceeded to clap her hands and almost jump up and down with excitement. I was mortified and wondered if I`d been trapped in an elevator with a mad woman !

She's one guest I wouldn't miss - bring on the brand ambassador!

She was demoing a liquid luminizer when I flicked on to QVC, and I immediately thought : liquid shimmer brick - AY will just LOVE it. She made Chloe seem quiet and controlled.

THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU (capital letters for excitement not rudeness). I knew that shimmery stuff reminded me of something and you put me out of my misery. And I am a Mally make up fan, but I don't want to look like the dead girl off goldfinger :)

THAT'S IT!!! THANK YOU (capital letters for excitement not rudeness). I knew that shimmery stuff reminded me of something and you put me out of my misery. And I am a Mally make up fan, but I don't want to look like the dead girl off goldfinger :)

Or the tin man from 'The Wizard Of Oz!'

It's like a louder version of the Doll10 BB drops that came in the last TSV; I have to mix the BB drops with foundation because on its own is too metallic so doing the same with the Mally product it could last a lifetime. Or use it all over to go to a fancy dress party as C3P0!

mally thinks the more she shouts the more you will be hoodwinked into buying her overated make-up!

What is it with make-up brand creators? Both excitable Mally and perfect Judith Williams speak like they would to their children. Of the two, Mally comes across as warmer.

Crikey what a combo on this afternoon`s show. Mally and Del boy flogging lipsticks. Del Boys lips remind me of this. AKA The Joker 1
joker.jpg

I think Mally does herself a disservice with the squealing and shouting, it clearly makes viewers turn off and she loses possible sales. I remember watching some youtube make up tutorials she did and she spoke completely normally and was really watchable.

I'm not really a make up person but I did get 2 items from mally which I really liked.

A five piece set of shadow sticks ( think that was what they were called) 2 were lovely, 1 okish but 2 unusable as much too glimmery. Unlikely to buy again as I hate anything that glimmers (unless it's jewellery!).

The eyebrow stick which I didn't know I needed until I used it and have repurchased.

I bought a TSV but apart from the eyebrow stick I didn't like it at all.

So all in all I don't have to endure her and her fake hand rubbing demos of the bullet proof properties.

Just another 'gobby' American if you ask me - why they all have to shout like we're all ****** deaf is beyond me. Its not necessary, Guida (?) from Ronni Nicole speaks in a lowered and measured tone, but still gets the point across, so it can be done.

Just another 'gobby' American if you ask me - why they all have to shout like we're all ****** deaf is beyond me. Its not necessary, Guida (?) from Ronni Nicole speaks in a lowered and measured tone, but still gets the point across, so it can be done.

Ouida Oliver - yes, I agree, she's a pleasure to listen to. As is Michelle D'Ercole who normally guests for Carole Hochman (though sadly not this time). I also don't mind Joanne Di Martini who guests for Tiana B (she's got a sharper accent, but doesn't turn the dial up like Mally does.

Could you imagine being in the same room as Mally and the Kim and Co woman.........oh no sorry wish I hadn't planted that thought

The first time a saw Mally my son and I watched laughing our heads off.......for about 20 minutes then it became too much.
I switch off before any word come out of her mouth now

What about that guy they have over from the US for the Flavorstone TSVs?!? He's as loud and manic as Mally, I'd say.

Latest posts

Back