Shoulder strap on Kipling TSV (Tiani)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rooby

Registered Shopper
Hello

I'm posting this partly to take my mind of checking my account to see if my bag is showing shipped yet :giggle: and partly to see if anyone else noticed!

Did anyone notice that when the models showing the Tiani had it on the shoulder strap, the bag sort of tilted and they had to keep correcting it? I ordered mine before I saw the presentation and I don't mind using it as a hand bag rather than on the shoulder. However, it will be quite annoying if I don't have the option to have it over my shoulder. :wonder2: I saw them do it quite a few times throughout the day.

It could be that they didn't have anything in the bag. I find with one of my kipling bags(brownie or breezer) that if it is nearly empty it folds in on itself and is annoying.This is because they have no structure like a leather bag. I am sure you will find enough to stuff it with!

this is how they describe it on the official kipling site....

TIANI S

Handbag with removable shoulder strap / Across body

Go-anywhere choice for every moment in daily life.
Dual carry handles in cotton webbing with leather grips (43cm long)
Adjustable, and removable shoulder strap (128cmx3cm)
Zipped compartment contains:
zipped pocket
cell phone drop pocket
MP3-player drop pocket
2 pen pockets
clipped key cord
Furry Kipling monkey key ring
Material: crinkle nylon
Hold it in your hand, wear it across the body, or wear it long or short on the shoulder.
Very practical handbag in trend with the bowling bag style but offering you extra pockets and a removable shoulder strap.

Good point about it not being full. Maybe a bit of weight in it will help. We shall see! :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back