Shopping Telly Beauty Awards: Best Cleanser (Multiple Choice )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Facial Cleanser

• ABC Skin Wash

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Elemis Cleansing Balm

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Elemis Pro Radiance Cleanser

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Deceleor Micellar Oil

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Decleor Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Alpha H Balancing Cleanser

• Alpha H Triple Action Cleanser

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • SBC Collagen 3in 1 Cleanser

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Philosophy Purity

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Emma Hardie Morninga Balm

• Lulu's Time Bomb Take Off

• Eve Lom Cleansing balm

• Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judith Williams Life Long Beauty Rose Cleansing Water

• Loccitane Precious Cleansing Foam

• Flora Mare Cleansing Gel

• Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil

• Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser

• M. Asam VINO GOLD Cleansing Milk

• Murad Refreshing Cleanser

• Gatineau Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Autumn

Registered Shopper
As Q's beauty awards are pretty rubbish and the same brands are always nominated i thought ST could have there own.

Im going to do a different poll every 2 or 3 days

Starting with Best cleanser :)

Multiple Choice Poll but once you submit your Vote you cant vote again.

Would be nice if you could also post below which cleanser(s) you use and what skin type you have etc

Enjoy .....

From Q's stock, I use LE C & P. I do still like it after all these years TBH, even though it's not as good since they replaced the Almond Milk with Cocoa Butter.

I alternate that with Balance Me Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm (which, IIRC, Q did used to sell).
If I had to choose, I'd probably stick with Balance Me, but I've got about 700ml of C & P to get through first!

For me whats working at the moment is Abc Skin wash in the mornings and Elemis Pro Radiance at night :) .

I find the Abc skin wash is the best cleanser for more oily skin types , It tends to work even better if you spend a few minutes massaging it into the skin :) .

For me whats working at the moment is Abc Skin wash in the mornings and Elemis Pro Radiance at night :) .

I find the Abc skin wash is the best cleanser for more oily skin types , It tends to work even better if you spend a few minutes massaging it into the skin :) .

I'll try that, thanks Autumn.

Autumn - thank you so much for doing this!!! We could contact the winning brands and tell them of their good fortune in satisfying such exacting customers :mysmilie_47:

I've voted for my most-liked and most frequently used:

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
Emma Hardie Moringa Balm
Elemis Pro Radiance Cleanser
Alpha H Balancing Cleanser
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

From QVC's repertoire - I also use Gatineau Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing cream (but only to use it up), Decleor Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse (thankfully finishing up a TSV supersize). In both cases I find these drying.

My skin is generally normal to dry, often sensitive and dehydrated.

I cleanse morning and evening and double-cleanse in the evening if I've worn any SPF (whether in a moisturiser, primer, makeup or stand-alone product) and/or if I've worn makeup.

I wouldn't use ABC on my face as it's got SLS in it.

I've got the Murad in my stash but it's one of my most recent acquisitions so it will take me a while to get to it. Same with the L'Occitane Precious Cleansing foam.

Outside of QVC I use B.pure micellar cleansing water from Superdrug (great for eyes, and useful when time-challenged), Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel, Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine herbs.

Great idea Autumn, thanks, my favourites are C&P and Elemis pro radiance, I tend to chop and change these also like Elemis cleansing balm, but I tend to prefer a more creamy cleanser, I have eczema prone skin, and am in my early 50s

Thanks for this Autumn,I voted for 3 cleansers LIz Earle probably like Mr M I have so much of it to get through,second choice was Elemis Pro Radiance,and I like the JW Rose cleansing water if I'm too tired to do a full cleanse,my skin is dry but I still have about 10 different cleansers that have never been opened.:mysmilie_7:

I voted for Philosophy Purity.

I also use Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel, Elemis lime blossom cleanser and the ABC face wash. I have oily skin and find the face washes work best for me. Unusually I have never been a fan of C&P, but I should maybe give it another go!

Elemis Balm
Emma Hardie Balm
L'Occitane Precious foam (for morning shower) Emma Hardie has a Moringa foam that's along the same lines.

Morning: Philosophy Purity Made Simple
Evening: Eve Lom or Cleanse & Polish (prefer EL but we always have a stock pile of C&P so it's a fairly even split between the two). Eve Lom takes off the most stubborn make up and leaves my face feeling v good.

ABC is a God send for me when I have my teenage breakouts ...( I'm 52'this year ) ...seriously does help ease them etc ....other than that I use Elemis cleanser ....and Liz Earle tonic ...

Last edited:
Voted for Elemis pro radiance and Emma Hardie morning balm. In mid sixties still got greasy skin. Use Neutragina blemish clearing cleanser in a morning,know it is not on the list.

Great idea Autumn!

ELEMIS Cleansing Balm balm got the vote from me, don't think it can be bettered in terms of texture, aroma and performance. Really surprised the Radiance Cream is garnering more votes.

I think the list is missing the good old fashioned cleansing milks though. I thought the ELEMIS lime/Rosepetal/calomine cleansers and the DECLEOR essential cleansing milk should definitely have earned their place on the list, both being long-term favorites of qvc customers.

Great idea Autumn!

ELEMIS Cleansing Balm balm got the vote from me, don't think it can be bettered in terms of texture, aroma and performance. Really surprised the Radiance Cream is garnering more votes.

I think the list is missing the good old fashioned cleansing milks though. I thought the ELEMIS lime/Rosepetal/calomine cleansers and the DECLEOR essential cleansing milk should definitely have earned their place on the list, both being long-term favorites of qvc customers.

I agree but the problem was the likes of Elemis and Decleor have so many cleansers they would have needed there own poll lol i went with either the ones included in Qs Poll or the cleansers that are often featured in tsv's .

Tick the "Other" option if its not on the list and then post below the ones you like :)

Latest posts

Back