Shopping Telly Awards: Best Hand Cream (Multiple Choice)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best Hand Cream Brand

• Loccitane

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Liz Earle

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Elemis

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Decleor

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Gatineau

• Molton Brown

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Josie Maran

• OPI

• Alpha H

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Lulu Time Bomb

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Judith Williams

• M. Asam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deborah Lippmann

• Flora Mare

• Sarah Chapman

• SBC

• Crabtree And Evelyn

• StriVectin

• Nails Inc

• Leighton Denny

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • ABC

• Other

• High Street

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soap and Glory. I like L'Occitane too but I think it's a silly price now that I refuse to pay it.

Aveeno all the way, the healthcare professionals choice! :) Sinks in straight away, no fancy smell, suitable for all.

Despite Loccitane selling a hand cream every 4 seconds I dislike it,I've voted for Josie Maran in the Moroccan Escape fragrance.:mysmilie_7:

Despite Loccitane selling a hand cream every 4 seconds I dislike it,I've voted for Josie Maran in the Moroccan Escape fragrance.:mysmilie_7:

Totally agree Lynn, it never sank in my hands, just sat there all slimy and gloopy like an oil slick, till I washed it off again.

Liz Earle for me. A few reviews say it rolls off, but I find the trick is not to rub it in too much. Sinks in straight away and I love the smell.
A close second would have been L'Occitane if I'm honest, but now that they've started selling in China (so all the products are now tested on animals), I refuse to use it. No offence to anyone who uses it, just my preference.

Now I hate myself for this, but I quite liked Lulu's hand cream! Got it given though, didn't buy it.

I've tried three versions of Neals Yard and hated every one of them. They just wouldn't sink in. At all. Ever.

I have put L'Occitane, though not used the Shea Butter for quite sometime.

Also High Street as I use Claudalie buy the gift sets in the sale after Christmas and stock up. Also loving Cowshed's Cow Pat, love the smell of this one so much bought the big pump size. I used to use Avon, but they got mean and charged more up made the tubes smaller.

Dr Organic Rose Otto, Heathcote & Ivory Gardeners Shea Butter and a surprise one for me which leaves absolutely no residue Baylis and Harding Wild Rose and Raspberry Leaf hand and body.

I use so many, I only voted for the ones I use regularly:
L'Occitane - shea, verbena and lavender ones. The verbena one is sensationally good if you want a fresh light handcream.
Decleor - OMG, I'm obsessed with this handcream - it's like a serum and handcream rolled into one. My absolute favourite.

High street:
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source - smell to die-for, sinks in well.
Clarins Jeunesse des Mains - gorgeous smell, fabulous feeling.

I really dislike the original Elemis handcream - strong flower smell and very "claggy" - it doesn't sink in on me at all.
The Lulu one smells gorgeous (if you like lavender) and authentically lavendery - I've sampled it in a shop but not bought because of the <cough> mountain I have at home.
I've got but not yet tried: Liz Earle, Prai, Gatineau, Leighton Denny, Alpha-H.

Love the L'Occitane shea for overnight and for the winter months. Especially love the limited edition scents as get bored of the same scents and like to mix it up or "ring the changes." Just eeking out the last of my zesty lime and mango flower at present and looking forward to seeing what new scents they will launch for September.

Decleor is another favourite for daytime in all but the coldests of weather. Like to use the Aromessence Ongles as well though it is ridiculously priced.

I've used the Aveda one for years, I don't care that it's not cheap as it lasts for ages, so works out okay really.

They brought out a Shampure scented version of it last year, it smelled awful when I sampled it in the store.
I t has to be the original one for me.

I have horrid dry hands and Decleor is the handcream for me. Sinks right in and not greasy, although I'm not sure I like the smell.

CC

L'occitane. Judith Williams, Lulu Timebomb, Body Shop, M&S. I like L'oocitane best but like others refuse to pay price. I like the Judith Williams one in the summer because it keeps the age spots in check

Liz Earle for me. A few reviews say it rolls off, but I find the trick is not to rub it in too much. Sinks in straight away and I love the smell.
A close second would have been L'Occitane if I'm honest, but now that they've started selling in China (so all the products are now tested on animals), I refuse to use it. No offence to anyone who uses it, just my preference.

Now I hate myself for this, but I quite liked Lulu's hand cream! Got it given though, didn't buy it.

I've tried three versions of Neals Yard and hated every one of them. They just wouldn't sink in. At all. Ever.
I was one of those who found Liz Earle's hand cream simply rolled off, even though I didn't fully rub it in, I was very disappointed with it. I like Liz Earle's hand serum, but if I'm honest I think I like it for the smell more than what it actually does for my hands.

I used to love L'Occitane hand cream but the last one I bought did the same as the Liz Earle one, rubbed off. I agree that Lulu's hand cream is pretty good and smells divine.

For me, the best hand cream - and now one I won't switch from - is Eucerin hand cream, which I usually buy from Amazon as it's a bit cheaper. It leaves my hands lovely and soft and the effect lasts, unlike other hand creams I've tried. Eucerin wins hands down for me!

Latest posts

Back