She might as well be sat there in her bra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Just popped Q on to have a laugh at this Ritzy range (I mean, really???) and thought I'd caught JF in her bra.

Ok, I suppose there is a time and place for this style of dress, maybe a dance or a drinks party where you're stood up all evening. But sat behind a desk with all the skin on show, and just what looks like bandage across her baps.... No.

I do not wish to see this amount of JFs body naked and close up. Put it away love. Someone get her a shawl. Please.

there was a brand similar to this called ritz or something. very similar stuff with two guts selling it. looked a bit like this chap

I just tuned in to look, the camera was showing a head and shoulders shot and with the banner at the bottom of the screen it looked as if she had nothing on ! :giggle:

Expensively stylish, pleeasse!

More Ditzy than Ritzy- applies to the jewellery or presenter!

Who would have thought, a range that makes B&W look positively high class!

Jewellery is utter rubbish! As for JF - for someone who is always cold, she sure doesnt mind sitting in nearly nothing. Perhaps there is a tropical heat wave in the QVC studios??

Jewellery is utter rubbish! As for JF - for someone who is always cold, she sure doesnt mind sitting in nearly nothing. Perhaps there is a tropical heat wave in the QVC studios??

Perhaps she's having a 'personal summer'

Hideous stuff!! She looks nice but it's soo not appropriate!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

the show is called ritzy couture. the jewellery is well ritzy and jill is wearing couture.....simples!

Good grief, what hideous tat! Can't believe the guest just described it as "heirloom". Maybe you'd leave it to someone you didn't like....

I remember this range - well, at least there were only a couple of shows about 7 or 8 years ago, presented by Ann Dawson talking to a couple of 'nice' guys. It was called Lunch at the Ritz, and it was a really whacky range. Their U.S web site was even more expensive. I did lust after a pair of Fred Astair & Ginger Rogers earrings, ...... priced around the $140 mark, soon forgot the lusting. The plus side was that they offered their earrings in both clip on and pierced, so that was good for me, being a non-piercy.

Ok so now she's stood up and the bottom half is trousers. I thought she was wearing a cocktail dress but silly me. It's a vest.

At least she's slung an old bit of nylon fur over it now. Poor dear must have been freezing.

Just seen the back when she changed her coat - looks like she's wearing a mini skirt as well- couldn't make up her mind so wore both

Best bit was her saying that a £25 pair of earrings would be great to put in homemade Christmas crackers as a gift. :taphead: Lawks a mussie. Oh and the fella fronting the brand lives next door to Jennieeieieifffierereer Kirk from Kirks Rollocks Jewellery. Says it all...:drunk:

Best bit was her saying that a £25 pair of earrings would be great to put in homemade Christmas crackers as a gift. :taphead: Lawks a mussie. Oh and the fella fronting the brand lives next door to Jennieeieieifffierereer Kirk from Kirks Rollocks Jewellery. Says it all...:drunk:

I think he'd been sprinkled with more than his fair share of fairy dust....

She looks nice on the Gatineau hour at 11pm. Can hardly believe I'm saying this!

I heard her say"If you are getting this(a bracelet that came to well over £40 with the p+p) as a stocking filler, you could get these to put in your homemade crackers"! refering to the £22 earrings. They were some christmas charm items. I had just witnessed an emormous moveable elephant brooch and was picturing my mums reaction if presented with it for christmas when I heard this little gem. I have come to the conclusion that I am definately not QVCs target purchaser! If I wanted xmas earrings I would get some for a quid in Wilkinsons or somewhere.

Latest posts

Back