Secret Santa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

logfire

Registered Shopper
I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit and I have decided to buy all the presenters a 'secret 'present . I'm starting with my favourite Glen Campbell who is getting a one way ticket to New Zealand . Once he is over there I'm gonna arrange for someone to steal his passport .
Is anyone else feeling generous ?:34::4:

I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit and I have decided to buy all the presenters a 'secret 'present . I'm starting with my favourite Glen Campbell who is getting a one way ticket to New Zealand . Once he is over there I'm gonna arrange for someone to steal his passport .

pmsl l'm gonna buy kim from kim and co a pair of glasses cause l don't think she see's how crap her clothes are.

pmsl l'm gonna buy kim from kim and co a pair of glasses cause l don't think she see's how crap her clothes are.

.......Little white pair of linen trousers and a little white tee shirt.....blah blah

Poor New Zealand...... I mean what has that country ever done to you?

Can he take Paul Mckenna with him though?

For Jill Franks - a full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings including pud and brandy butter, all washed down with a full bodied bottle of red wine - and she can't leave the table till she's finished it all or I'll confiscate all her exercise toys and vitamin pills for the next year.

For Jill Franks - a full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings including pud and brandy butter, all washed down with a full bodied bottle of red wine - and she can't leave the table till she's finished it all or I'll confiscate all her exercise toys and vitamin pills for the next year.

Excellent, but you forgot the inhaler to clear up that god awful wheezing!!

And for Julia ...
No i'm not gonna say it 'cos I love Julia . I do . I do . I'm not going to be mean . I'm not . I'm not . But to be honest with you she has gotta have a new tape measure . There. Sorry . I've said it now but in a loving way .

And for Dawn ( d'you know , sigh ! ) ... a bottle of happy juice . Cheer up , lov , do . If I thought it would help I'd even buy some of yer glittery stuff .

suzie from northern nights some 300 thread count bedding from marks and spencer that she wont have to iron because it really does have a non iron finish.

For Alison Young a voice recorder as she obviously loves to hear her own voice. She never bluddy shuts up.

For Alison Young a voice recorder as she obviously loves to hear her own voice. She never bluddy shuts up.

And a sun lamp to sit under while she's listening to herself. (Don't know why I'm being wicked to Ali, I love her really).

And for Julia ...
No i'm not gonna say it 'cos I love Julia . I do . I do . I'm not going to be mean . I'm not . I'm not . But to be honest with you she has gotta have a new tape measure . There. Sorry . I've said it now but in a loving way .

And a new pair of flip flops pmsl.

Latest posts

Back