SBC TSV 20th Jan 200486

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
There's a SBC TSV on the 20th and there's a SBC TSV listed in the 1pm Everyday Beauty hour today in the 24hour product review??? The item number is 200486 but clicking on it just give the "contact CS" message. Could this be next weeks TSV? There's a mini picture if you're interested until they remove it from the list. TSV price is £31.48

Jude xx

PS sorry the title is not v helpful....could a helpful mod put a space between the Jan and the 200486. Thank you x

Attachments

• 200486.jpg
    200486.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited:
Hi, does anyone have any more detail as to the content of this TSV. I can't work out what's in it from piccie. Thanks in advance.

SBC 5 Piece Complete Face & Body Collection
Item Number: 200486[/B]
QVC Price £38.00
Today's Special Value Price £31.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Description

Five-piece SBC Complete Face and Body Collection. Features SBC's bestselling Collagen Gel and Propolis Gel, three-in-one cleansing gel, hydrating shower cream and a brand new Collagen Day and Night Cream, which is perfect for hydrating dry, mature skin types. Cleanse, soothe and hydrate your skin from top to toe with SBC.

This item is available on Auto Delivery - see below for details

Contains:

1 x Collagen Gel (500ml) - this lightweight, water-based gel gently moisturises the skin without leaving a sticky residue

1 x Collagen Shower Creme (500ml) - hydrate your skin with this luxurious cream enriched with passion flower, kukui oils and collagen

1 x Collagen Day & Night Cream (100ml) - this non-greasy formula helps soothe and hydrate dry, mature skin types revealing a fresh, vibrant and more youthful-looking complexion

1 x Propolis Gel (250ml) - this highly moisturising, non-sticky gel quickly absorbs into the skin, ideal for sensitive skin types

1 x 3-in-1 Cleansing Gel (250ml) - easy-to-use cleansing gel is an eye make-up remover, a cleanser and toner in one, which leaves skin feeling fresh, smooth and thoroughly cleansed

Likely to re-order this item?

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 200693

Behind the brand

SBC boasts a range of skincare products from soothing gels to bath time goodies. They're enriched with nature's finest ingredients, including plant extracts and vitamins, and are perfect for the whole family. Their innovative gel formulas are light, easily absorbed and suitable for all skin types.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200486

I quite liked the look of the kit, but I really wanted some Arnica gel included as I am running very low, I might have gone for it if some was in there as I would have quite liked the other things as well!! I'm really liking the look of the hand care kit though, I might go for that. Good that P&P is free :)

have alot of sbc so dont need anymore for a while. i quite like this brand and cheap as chips too

I like the collagen gel but am being good at the minute and have a couple of body lotions on the go.

I'm not an arnica fan and I rarely go for the SBC TSVs mainly because there is always at least one arnica product so an arnica free TSV is a change.

True, it is a hit for the collagen-lovers. I do like the collagen gel but wouldn't use the skincare and I can't justify the cost.

I ordered this tsv at the beginning of the midnight hour. Now, I have always found that these gels are extremely long lasting so, usually, I would not need to purchase them every 90 days. Alison Young said, however, that if you purchased the AD option, you didn't pay p+p. It wasn't until after I'd placed my order that she told us that, because of the SBC anniversary, all items were p+p free. I shall be cancelling the remaining shipments of the AD order as I won't be needing them. Wish she would get her facts right!

Do you get good results with the gels? I see each one contains about 1% of active ingredient and the rest if water and alcohol.

Thank you I was about to ask what percentage of active ingredient there was in these products,I know the first two are water and Alcohol and that is why I have always found them drying on my skin however I am in the minority as they all seem to have good reviews,would like to know the ingredients in the new face cream.
Lynn.

keep meaning to buy some arnica for my mum who suffers with osteoarthritis suffering bad atm with the cold weather might go for it while it's free p&p if it gives her a teeny bit of comfort and relief from her aches it's worth it

I've just ordered several items as it's free p&p. An aunt has been nagging me to order the arnica gel for her and I keep forgetting. So just ordered the 1 litre for her and one for me plus the 1 litre arnica bath soak. Also ordered the collagen shower gel on waitlist but still with free p&p.

Latest posts

Back