Sbc tsv 08/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There's another SBC Tsv on the 8th September , It will be exactly a month since the last one, talk about gel over a load :mysmilie_13:

So, the next TSV will be aired before people get the next Auto Delivery from the last TSV? Has Q's scheduling department closed down by any chance? Unbelievable.

So, the next TSV will be aired before people get the next Auto Delivery from the last TSV? Has Q's scheduling department closed down by any chance? Unbelievable.

Dont forget the auto delivery from the tsv in June lol

Wow, I can't believe they have another TSV already. I bought the minis because I wanted the travel sizes, but it's really unlikely I'll get this one, as I can't see I'm going to need anything.

We seem to be getting lots of TSVs from the same ole same ole nowadays, lots of SBC, Laura Geller, Elemis, Bare Minerals. QVC seem to be sticking with what's safe.

Surely to goodness this next SBC TSV cannot possibly be the same as the others, surely to goodness it will be something different, some nice body butters for example, some facial skincare. They cannot possibly give us more collagen and arnica this time .... can they?!!

There seems to be such a lot of brightly coloured SBC gels floating around QVC and numerous tsv`s being scheduled. It always conjures images in my mind of Charlie and the Chocolate factory with lots of huge copper vats and brightly coloured gloop being poured by vertically challenged orange faced workers ( no not Ali Keenan .... ) into fast moving bottles on a conveyor belt whilst they all sing cheery songs. They must churn that stuff out in hundreds of gallons at a time.

SBC 5 Piece Ultimate Collagen Collection
Item Number: 208215
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £40-£45
P&P £5.95

This SBC collection features a multitude of Collagen goodies, including a Skincare Gel, Bath & Shower CrŠme, 3-in-1 Cleanser, Hydra-Gel Serum and Day & Night Cream, all designed to hydrate the skin whilst smoothing and softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Take care of your skin from top to toe with this comprehensive Collagen collection by SBC.

My hero - this collection features all the hero products from the SBC Collagen range, with two supersize and three full size versions of all the Collagen favourites, including the top-rated Skincare Gel and Hydra-Gel Serum.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (1000ml; supersize) - this water-based skincare gel helps restore moisture to dry, dehydrated skin, smoothing and softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Suitable for use on the face and body, it can be used on its own as a moisturiser, a primer, eye treatment, face and body mask, or added to other products. Contains marine collagen
1 x Collagen Bath & Shower Crème (500ml; salon size) - this elixir helps to cleanse and hydrate your skin, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains kukui seed oil, passion flower oil, and marine collagen
1 x Collagen 3-in-1 Cleanser (250ml; full size) - a versatile and effective triple-action cleanser that removes all traces of make-up, dirt, oil and impurities, gently lifts away eye make-up and mildly exfoliates for a softer, smoother and brighter-looking complexion. Recommended for mature, dull and dry skin types
1 x Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum (30ml; full size) - a rich intensive serum designed to target the signs of ageing that can be applied to the face, neck and décolletage. Contains a high grade of marine collagen
1 x Collagen Day & Night Cream (250ml; supersize - made especially for QVC) - designed to achieve a more radiant and youthful-looking complexion. Contains a combination of shea butter, sweet almond oil, kukui seed oil and passion flower oil

How to use:
Collagen 3-in-1 Cleanser:

Massage one or two pumps on to dry skin over eyes, face and neck
Wipe off using a damp face cloth
Rinse face cloth and repeat
Cleanse daily morning and night

Collagen Skincare Gel:

For best results apply morning and night
Apply one to two pumps onto the skin and massage lightly until it disappears
For an intense treatment apply a thick layer and allow to absorb for 20 minutes
Can be used on its own as a moisturiser or added to other products

Collagen Bath and Shower Crème:

For shower - apply to a damp sponge or wash cloth, wash gently as it lathers, rinse thoroughly
For bath - add one to two pumps to a running bath and then soak, relaxing for 20 minutes
Avoid contact with eyes; if it does occur, rinse with clean water

Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum:

Morning and evening, add one to two pumps onto your fingertips and then lightly apply with gentle tapping movements over the surface of the skin
Smooth gently and allow serum to absorb into the skin before applying your SBC Skincare Gel

Collagen Day & Night Cream:

Apply morning and evening over your face and neck

Behind the brand
SBC boasts a range of skincare products from soothing gels to bathtime goodies. They're enriched with nature's finest ingredients, including plant extracts and vitamins, and are perfect for the whole family. Their innovative gel formulas are light, easily absorbed and suitable for all skin types.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208215

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/15/208215.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/15/208215.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/15/208215.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/15/208215.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/15/208215.005

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/15/208215.006

personally i know its one of their staples again but its nice to see it in a different configuration

I won't be buying, I don't spend megabucks on skincare any more. However, I have used the cleanser, serum and moisturiser and they are very nice on the skin.

I like the SBC cleanser, it`s a good all rounder but I gave up using the gels because of their high alcohol content. The shower stuff makes me itch and all in all, I think this is a typical boring tsv bulked out with a huge bottle of pink gloop.

I saw this a couple of hours ago and after us having a TSV a year or ago ago in the same sort of configuration, I just knew this would be it.

I really don't need any of the products, especially the shower gel & skincare gel (still using these two from the above mentioned TSV). I'm 95% sure I'm out of this one.

I've just looked back at my emails and in May 2014 we had a SBC Collagen TSV priced at £39.96 plus £5.95 p&p (with a QVC price of £60). For this price we got 1L collagen skincare gel, 1L collagen bath & shower creme, 250ml 3 in 1 collagen cleanser, 100ml collagen day & night cream (old packaging) and 30ml collagen serum. I think we might also have got a shammy (but don't quote me on that).

In this TSV we will be getting less bath & shower creme (500ml compared to 1L), but more day & night cream (250ml rather than 100ml), and the QVC price is £59, so I think this TSV is going to be priced around the £40 (plus p&p) mark again like the last one. I don't think a shammy is included in this TSV either.

Latest posts

Back