ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
SBC 2 Piece Arnica Gel & Bath Soak Collection

QVC Price: £35.75

Super Bargain Price : £20.40

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-2-Piece-Arnica-Gel--&-Bath-Soak-Collection.product.205661.html

SBC arnica gel and arnica muscle soak. With arnica gel and arnica muscle soak, this dynamic duo combine to help release tension in the muscles. Relax in comfort and help soothes aches and pains with this arnica gel and soak set from SBC.

Contains:

•1 x arnica gel (1000ml) - this dynamic gel absorbs effortlessly into the skin to ease everyday aches and muscular tension
•1 x arnica muscle soak (500ml) - this arnica infused soak is especially beneficial after strenuous activity, e.g. sports or gardening, and makes an excellent addition to a foot spa to soothe tired and aching feet

Does the Q actually believe we all have short memories? Why would anyone buy this, even at the super bargain price, considering how much more was in the tsv on 19/02 for, comparatively, not too much more money? Perhaps they are hoping that some people failed to get the tsv, and are regretting it.

Does the Q actually believe we all have short memories? Why would anyone buy this, even at the super bargain price, considering how much more was in the tsv on 19/02 for, comparatively, not too much more money? Perhaps they are hoping that some people failed to get the tsv, and are regretting it.

True its the same with the pack of 5 125mls gels there doing for £16.50 + £4.95 P&P, where as Sbc direct are doing choose your own 5 , for £15 + Free P&P.

And 18 months ago I bought their tsv which was around £30 with 5 items, free p&p and the smallest was some day cream with 50ml, collagen gel 500ml, 3 in one cleanser 250ml plus 500 ml bath creme and 500ml propolis gel. The prices have just rocketed for what is just water and alcohol. The products smell nice and they are cooling on the skin - that is their appeal. They have come up with a fantastic but useless formula.

Ive had fantastic results with Sbc , I use it on face and body every day and its saved my a fortune as they are much cheaper than other brands and they come in big sizes. Im still using the 5 gels from last years Tsv ( September ) and there's still at least a quarter left in each one.

I am a recent convert to SBC. After swearing I would not use the collagen gel it turns out I use this the most, daily in fact on face (under moisturiser) and on the body. My skin looks a lot better and I am really pleased. Arnica and propolis get used the next most often and I mix aloe vera gel with the propolis. I use lavender and evening primrose least, but they do get used. It's a brilliant range if you give it a chance.

I can't believe this is a super bargain priced item - we have only just had the TSV!!!

I love SBC, but I don't want my house to look like their warehouse, or QVCs for that matter.

Like others in this post, I'm still using the TSV from last year and because of that I didn't buy the TSV either.

Latest posts

Back