SBC delivery leaked :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I received my SBC Arnica set this morning and eagerly opened it to find that both supersize bottles had caps that hadn't been tightened and about a quarter of the product from each bottle had leaked out all over the inside of the box and the other two items! I don't understand why they don't put those white coverings that you peel off underneath the caps? Also, if it was a return that I've received, there would be no way of me knowing because of the coverings not being there. Either way it's very disappointing. I've been trying to get through to QVC to arrange a return but they're not answering so will have to try again tomorrow.

I received my SBC Arnica set this morning and eagerly opened it to find that both supersize bottles had caps that hadn't been tightened and about a quarter of the product from each bottle had leaked out all over the inside of the box and the other two items! I don't understand why they don't put those white coverings that you peel off underneath the caps? Also, if it was a return that I've received, there would be no way of me knowing because of the coverings not being there. Either way it's very disappointing. I've been trying to get through to QVC to arrange a return but they're not answering so will have to try again tomorrow.
Just go right to the horses mouth telling them Q aren’t answering.
Only found them nothing but helpful.

Latest posts

Back