SBC 3 Piece Collagen, Propolis & Echinacea Shower Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 3 Piece Collagen, Propolis & Echinacea Shower Collection
Item Number: 212147
QVC Price: £29.00
One Time Only Price £23.88
P&P £4.95

This cleansing trio features three varieties of bath and shower gels, Collagen, Propolis and Echinacea. These wonderful products from SBC have multiple skin benefits with something to suit everyone in the family.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Bath & Shower Creme (500ml) - moisturising collagen, vitamin-rich kukui seed oil and exotic passion flower oil unite in an aromatic lather to lift away impurities, deeply moisturise and leave you feeling fresh and fragrant from top to toe
1 x Propolis Bath & Shower Gel (500ml) - this calming gel is recommended for skin with minor complaints, and may be especially helpful on chapped skin
1 x Echinacea Bath Soak (500ml) - this menthol-infused soak combines herbal therapy with exceptional relieving care and is especially beneficial when feeling the pressures of fatigue, it can help to relieve muscular and facial tension

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.212147

I personally don't rate the Echinacea Bath Soak. I tried the one out of the recent TSV and used 2 pumps as advised but there was very little smell, even when I added 3 more pumps I noticed very little difference to the strength of the aroma. I've not tried the other 2 but think I'll stick with my Soap and Glory.

I once bought a set of SBC shower gels and the first one I opened made me itch so badly so I gave the other 2 away.

This is a fab priced OTO. I already have got these though in different sizes from previous TSV's, so won't be getting this.

Latest posts

Back