ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Flash Pad 2.0 Touchscreen Handheld Console with 5 Games & 2 Player Option

QVC Price: £22.00

Today's Special Value Price :£16.98

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Flash-Pad-2.0-...01748.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@77127712
Flash Pad 2.0 touchscreen handheld game. This fun, light-up console features five interactive games including brand new ones and tried and tested favourites, plus an easy-to-use touchscreen and colourful LED light display. Not just for kids - the whole family can enjoy hours of entertainment with the superb Flash Pad 2.0!

Play with friends - choose between one or two player options and have fun competing with friends or just challenging yourself. The Automatic Score Read feature saves your score and tells you who has won in a two player game.

Fab games - the Flash Pad 2.0 features three new interactive games -Remember Me, Twist Me and Seize Me, plus two favourites - Chase Me and Find Me.

It’s portable too - this lightweight game is perfect for the coffee table or can be taken wherever you go, making it just the thing for family holidays.

•Touch sensitivity and volume control
•Auto switch-off after ten minutes without use
•Mute button
•16 LED lights
•3 x AA batteries (included)
•Suitable for ages six and over
•Measures (l x w x h): 26.2cm x 26.2cm x 3.8cm (10.3" x 10.3" x 1.5")

What’s in the box?

•Flash Pad 2.0 game
•3 x AA batteries
•Instructions

Colour options:

•Black
•Red
•Blue

All measurements are approximate

Just watched the TSV launch of this and can't help thinking that if I still had young kids the annoying electronic noise it emits would drive me to distraction on Christmas morning.Don't you think that kids today would find this a bit 'old hat' with the games available on Ipads,Kindle etc? I know it isn't expensive but I think the interest would be short-lived.

not at all impressed with the presentation of this item. 2 presenters focusing only on playing, heads down, not properly talking us through it as too busy 'trying to beat their scores'. Could you look at me and explain the item before playing it please?

They've sold a similar item before which was then dragged out in sale and outlet hours for years afterwards. What makes them think this will be any different; so dated in terms of PC, mobile phones and console games.

It annoys the hell out of me when the TSV price just and so covers the postage cost.
Why bother?
At least try to tempt people with a decent price.

Just watched the TSV launch of this and can't help thinking that if I still had young kids the annoying electronic noise it emits would drive me to distraction on Christmas morning.Don't you think that kids today would find this a bit 'old hat' with the games available on Ipads,Kindle etc? I know it isn't expensive but I think the interest would be short-lived.

I absolutely agree with you. This TSV is beyond naff, in fact it has left me almost speechless. Kids will play with this for 10 minutes and then it will be discarded. QVC just haven't got it when it comes down to toys.

They just have to do a little more homework, Japan and China are producing amazingly innovative toys.

At least it isn't an other Helicopter as this is all IW can throw at us in their toy shows or a bundle of other cr@p for well over £100.
In my humble opinion children these days rely far to much on electronic entertainment these days and using their imagination to play "shop or farmers etc" just doesn't seem to be allowed to develop.
The fear of your child actually being bored and having to entertain them selves is not allowed , and you would be thought of as a "bad parent".

I suppose it`s hard for parents to get the right balance these days. Kids have to be techno minded from such an early age because nurseries and schools use computers all the time and it`s the way things are but imagination, physical play and role play are all still important. At least when my kids were little I didn`t have to worry about them being glued to a tv for hours or to a tablet or pc. It can`t be easy for parents nowadays because they don`t want their children being technophobes but on the other hand they don`t want them not knowing how to actually play. Both my grandchildren play games on the pc or tablet but both of them also spend hours playing with the dressing up box and other toys, mind you they`re only 7 and 5.

I just caught the beginning of this demo after the YC show. The racket it makes was dreadful and I had to turn it off as soon as I could locate the remote!!!! I am not at all up to date with these things but it seemed a very odd toy to me and low tech but then it is very cheap compared to a tablet. Is it designed for very young kids?????

I just caught the beginning of this demo after the YC show. The racket it makes was dreadful and I had to turn it off as soon as I could locate the remote!!!! I am not at all up to date with these things but it seemed a very odd toy to me and low tech but then it is very cheap compared to a tablet. Is it designed for very young kids?????

I know what you mean the racket it makes is awful. Young kids would play on it for a few minutes and get bored. They want tablets or Nintendo DS consoles not this tat.

I see the updated version of this is on the US qvc, it has 8 options of games and many bad reviews, I wonder if all the old stock has been shipped to the UK. I thought of purchasing but like to try and see reviews first. after reading them I decided not to go ahead and purchase. I hate having to return stuff because of the high postage.

Can there really be old dears (like the Shreddies knitting Nanas) who'd fall for this thing their grandchildren would love this TSV? (if you don't look like the Queen wearing a pinnie this isn't aimed at you so please don't be offended). Anyone of any age who has watched teenagers down to very little children playing PC, mobile or console games would know this isn't what they want for Christmas.

More and more QVC is aiming it's products at shoppers who don't or can't search for better deals on other websites and if my Mum were still alive and was told umpteen times over 24 hours that this is what the kids are into she'd probably have ordered it.

Awww I think the kids would enjoy this for a few days lol and ive enjoyed the presenters enjoying themselves, Makes a change from the usual boring presentations when the presenters look like they would rather be anywhere else but Qvc.

Thank goodness it is a new day and a new TSV and I don't have to listen to this racket anymore!!!! If you didn't guess I absolutely hated it!

Latest posts

Back