Rio TSV... hold on a minute please dont buy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
...that particular model. PLEASE put your £25 towards this model:
(More expensive BUT WORTH IT)
rio-60-second-face-lift.jpg

This Rio model above
has the same settings as the TSV (faradic toning), but this upgrade model has a very important third setting, called iontophoresis. This is a electrical 'buzz' that quite literally pushes your face cream deeper into the dermis - giving AMAZING results.
MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE
I got my unit from AMAZ 30 days ago, and the results astonishing, Especially iontophoresis, which I used with collagen gel.. wow.
The faradic settings are great for reducing nasolabial fold...
perlane_lips.jpg

clients usually have Perlane injections administered to correct this prob, but the Rio with the big balls gives a similar result.

Phew at last! A rio machine that finally gives results! :rock:

P.s. This is not a QVC boycott.. I think IW sell big balls under the name of Rio's Sister company Salon Essentials.. try it from Amaz. You still have a 30 DMBG, you will definately see results within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I purchased the one from QVC a while ago (a mad moment)...and I am allergic to the damned thing. it brings me out in an itchy eczema type rash all over my neck. I'm sure it says it is hypo-allergenic, one of the reasons I bought it as I can't wear cheap jewellery (metal allergy). I tried using it with a different gel, but still ending up with an angry red rash. So if you are sensitive to metals like me....don't touch it with a bargepole.

Looks to me that the nose to mouth lines are less noticeable because of fillers and lip injections. Her lips are definitely plumped up and she has that 'duck mouth' look like Katie Price!

it could just be the lighting but i think i see quite a few differences between the pictures. some of the few lines that the lady has are a lot less visible. i think the overall effect is great.

I have the original machine, sadly not purchased when it was TSV though.
I had full intention if I didn't see improvements would return. I used it every evening and saw real benefits.
Just need to get back on the routine of using it again.

There does seem improvements above in the before and after photo's, just wondering if they are all due solely to the machine ?

My daughter did a GCSE Biology paper this morning and the study article was about skincare, testing and claims ..... hope she got the answers correct.

:sweat:

Last edited:
JR's ego - how long would that effect last? Is it for a few mins after the treatment or would it last all day ? Are the effects accumulative ?
The results with the big Rio are permanent, as long as a twice a week 'top-up' routine is continued. It takes a good 2 weeks for the muscles to tighten & lift, but they do. When first using it, you can look a bit lop-sided if you only did one side, thts why its important to to both sides of cheeks evenly. You see, the bigger model lifts not only neck/chin, but eyes, cheeks, and forehead. I use mine mainly on cheek muscles. It gives the cheeks a fuller rounded, rosy apple look. And the iontophorises, gives a great bloom as it stimulates the facial circulation... so you end up looking really fresh faced and sparkling. And, yes, Amaz, is Amazon.co.uk

I have the original machine, sadly not purchased when it was TSV though.
I had full intention if I didn't see improvements would return. I used it every evening and saw real benefits.
Just need to get back on the routine of using it again.

There does seem improvements above in the before and after photo's, just wondering if they are all due solely to the machine ?

aboutMy daughter did a GCSE Biology paper this morning and the study article was skincare, testing and claims ..... hope she got the answers correct.:sweat:

I wonder how Alison Young would fare given some of the psedo science she comes out with.

Hope your girl has done well and gets a good result

QUOTE=JR's Ego;480728]lifting of the nasolabial fold (lines from mouth to nose)[/QUOTE]

According to the photo properties, the pictures show Perlane lips, so nothing to do with a toning machine. The before and after photo are taken minutes apart, different lighting and her eyes being wider open makes it appear that there's a difference between the nose to mouth lines. Not sure what they have to do with a toning machine, but maybe I'm missing something. :confused:

Ah well in the end I didn't go for it as could not get a steer as to whether it was worth it or not. Still have the option to buy from amazon!

Ah well in the end I didn't go for it as could not get a steer as to whether it was worth it or not. Still have the option to buy from amazon!

The Rio on Amazon though is the previous version, not the Plus version which was the TSV. I decided to go for it after all, I haven't got a double chin, but the skin is definitely getting slacker, so I want to give it a try. :)

Latest posts

Back