Richard Jackson’s Flower Power Plant Food TSV 19/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I nearly tore my gardening magazine up last week when I saw an article on it. I did not find it the brilliant when I tried it.

Flower Power works wonders for me but I really don't need any more. Will probably have a look anyway - that gold bucket must add huge value :mysmilie_17:

CC

Richard Jackson's Flower Power 10th Anniversary 2.4kg Premium Plant Food
Item Number: 509000
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £5.95

To celebrate a decade of Richard Jacksons Flower Power at QVC, he has created a commemorative gold tub of his well-loved plant food, which maintains all of the benefits of the original super-concentrated formula, including chelated trace elements for fast nutrient uptake and high levels of potash. Complete with a handy splash-proof, refillable and reusable plastic storage tub, this highly-effective plant feed favourite from our gardening experts well-loved range will help make your garden the envy of all your neighbours.

*Please note: at a Today’s Special Value price of just £24.98 (plus P&P), you’re saving over 25% against the QVC Price of £36 (plus P&P)

Going for gold - Flower Power has become synonymous with fantastic quality and value with professional growers, and over the last 10 years, plants that were fed Flower Power at flower shows won over 60 gold medals and first prizes - success all around!

Blooming lovely - the fantastic formula contains all the key nutrients plants need, as well as seaweed extracts for bio-stimulant growth, extra-high levels of potash and a wetting agent to help all those nutrients reach the roots.

An ever-growing fan base - tried, tested and trusted by thousands, Flower Power has received wonderful reviews from QVC UK customers and was shown to double the crop of tomatoes, compared with the brand leading plant food in an independent test carried out by garden scientist Dr Arnold Rainbow.

Contains extra high levels of potash - the key nutrient for encouraging more flowers, fruit and vegetables.

Super-concentrated; makes up to 2160 litres of diluted feed
Easy to use with the Flower Power hose-end sprayer (sold separately) or in watering cans
Can be used indoors or outdoors on any flower, fruit or vegetable plant. It also produces great results with foliage plants too, like hostas.

Contains:

Flower Power plant feed (2.4 kg) - delivered in three sachets
1 x limited edition gold storage tub
1 x purple scoop
1 x product range leaflet

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509000

Sorry, I like Richard and I like and use FP but £31???? Still you get a purple scoop and product leaflet. . . .. I mean, come on, that really isn't a good deal.

CC

£31 pound for plant food that is no better than miracle grow or phostrogen is b****y outrageous

The 'secret' to good flowers and fruit is potash. I get high-potash plant foods in Home Bargains and B&M for a couple of quid a bottle.

Flower Power has more potash than most, but the thing is that potash doesn't hang around for long, so what the plant doesn't take up when watered just 'disappears' into the soil. I get good results with the cheap versions because I feed them often and regularly. I'm sure FP gives equally good results if applied frequently and regularly but at what price ?

Latest posts

Back