Random

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if any of you can shed any light on why QVC do this. A dress. Very popular. Now on waitlist in size 18. Totally sold out in size 16 and size 20. In stock in all other sizes.

What makes size 18 worthy of a waitlist, but a cross in the box for size 16 and 20- which I interpret as meaning they aint gettin' no more of those sizes. And, it's on at an intro price. Does that mean they will get more, but only in certain sizes, and eventually they will go up in price? Or does it mean that they will dangle a ficticious carrot in front of everyone who is a size 18? But in fact the dress won't be back for anyone?

I managed to get mine as there clearly is plenty in my size, but this is not the first time I have seen this. Confused.

In am not an expert in QVC fashion but at a guess I would say it is because many people buy in several sizes (as OVERLY encouraged by the presenters) and then they sent the wrong ones back - perhaps they have looked at the sales pattens and determined that there are size 18's that are likely to come back - you then you have remember they could be sent on in any old state as the quality control seems to be rather lacking.

Latest posts

Back