Radley Shoulder Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
For those of you who partake of the handbag threads you may remember that I never ever use a shoulder bag. I can't keep the buggers on my shoulder, so I am selling a Radley bag I was bought as a gift for my birthday.

Its on eBay and if you search for "Pink Radley Mortlake" it will come up. I have no idea how you know what item number something is on eBay. I've put it on with a starting price of £35 and would be happy with an offer of £45, excluding postage. It has been used no more than two or three times and is in immaculate condition. It probably came with a Radley dust bag, but I'm not sure where that is. If I can find it the obviously it will be included. Technically it is a cross body bag.

I know the bag was bought for £120 as the price tag was left on it. It is gorgeous leather and had it been a handbag I would have kept it and used it.

I am disappointed to be selling it but honestly I will never use it.

radley.JPG

Last edited:
# 200807787727 Lovely colour bag Tinkerbelle and a real bargain compared to several others listed. Good luck with your auction hon I'm sure it will be snapped up at that price.

Thanks PPC. I've now had a real wobble about selling it so have put a reserve of £50 on it on eBay ... lol. Silly really because I will never use it but it's a gorgeous quality bag. I'd still be happy with £45 from someone from here as at least then I know it's going to someone who wants it. I often think if you sell something for a good price on eBay that it might turn up later at a higher price on re-sale.

If it doesn't sell I'll have to really decide IF I'm prepared to sell it for less. I should just sell it really and have done with it.

Latest posts

Back