QVC's "dream" new product ranges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hounds-of-love

Registered Shopper
ok seeing the Titanic "inspired" range got me thinking what other product ranges would QVC love to bring to us ?
and i think top choice would be a Princess Diana inspired range,after all they have the Jackie O range so a Diana line would be a "natural" fit.
Imagine Dale cooing over the stimulated copies of Diana's most famous pieces of jewellery .. QVC would be newin heaven.

The late great Whatters got in trouble for alluding to the Diana's engagement ring style of a DQ ring he was selling. Do you think enough time has passed for joe public to accept a Diana range?

How many years will have to pass before there are 9/11 rubble paper-weights...quite a few more I imagine.

I'll pop back later Hounds when I've had a proper think....nice idea for a thread.

Jude xx

One handheld electronic gadget that would do EVERYTHING.

There are various gadgets that do some things, but you always have to carry more than one gadget. Probably the iphone comes closest, but my gadget MUST HAVE - - -

Full internet access with all the bells and whistles
Full satnav facilties inc speech
Full freeview TV inc pause and rewind
Full DAB radio inc pause and rewind
High quality camera with 20X optical zoom.
HQ video with 20X optical zoom
Phone with skype
Dictionary with crossword solver
Language translator inc speech
Currency converter
Hi Fi audio recording
Distance measurer eg room sizes, distance travelled, etc
Document scanner
Word processor
Ebook reader inc speech
At least 1TB MP3 player
At least 1TB photo/video album
Heartrate monitor
Weather forecasting inc current temperature, pressure, wind etc
Altimeter
Automatic emergency beacon if you fall into water, or fall down and remain motionless

I've been trying to think of all the separate gadgets I carry around for holidays, I'm sure I will think of others once I've pressed the post button.

Can you think of other features to add?

Last edited:
I would love to see a Native American Indian range with all proceeds going straight back to them (would never happen). We see dream catchers and turquoise jewellery everywhere so lets have the real stuff from the original source. A traditional outfitted guest would put Suarti's hat in the shade too!

* I would like to see a petite range of clothing

* I would like to see a specific range of skincare aimed at people with sensitivity issues that does not contain all the nasties

* I would like to see a FULL list of ingredients on skincare/ cosmetic on QVC's web page

Who knows, I might be able to buy something!

There are various gadgets that do some things, but you always have to carry more than one gadget. Probably the iphone comes closest, but my gadget MUST HAVE - - -

Phone with skype
Currency converter
Hi Fi audio recording
Document scanner
Word processor
Ebook reader inc speech
At least 1TB MP3 player
Heartrate monitor
Altimeter
Automatic emergency beacon if you fall into water, or fall down and remain motionless

I've been trying to think of all the separate gadgets I carry around for holidays, I'm sure I will think of others once I've pressed the post button.

Strat, we may laugh now but the day will come when there is a gadget that does all this and more!

My dream product does not yet exist. The holy grail, handbag to end all handbags.

Strat, we may laugh now but the day will come when there is a gadget that does all this and more!

My dream product does not yet exist. The holy grail, handbag to end all handbags.

Every item in my list is actually available now, just not all together in one gadget.

If it could also be built into a handbag, that would solve your wish-list as well

(mum writes)

When I first saw the Titanic range it actually made me feel a little nauseated. Here we are about to commemorate the centenary of what has become a very emotive event and it just feels as though QVC want to cash in on it. I appreciate that we have other ranges of jewellery from others who are no longer with us, but they didn't pass in such terrible circumstances and we know what happened to them and their original jewels. Where is the inspiration for this range - is it copies of famous pieces that are known to have been on board, or have they been found afterwards? I'm just not sure how much I like the idea of wearing jewellery that is copied or inspired by something owned by someone who went down with the ship. Maybe if the proceeds were going to a good cause of some sort, it would feel less like carpet bagging.

Well, I usually take camera, video camera, MP3 player, radio, pocket radio, satnav, MP3 player, Archos tablet, Kindle, phone (an ancient one that only does calls and texts), dictionary/crossword solver, electronic sudoku (forgot to put this in my list), calculator (forgot this too), and a memo/audio recorder.

All these are separate items.

And in my other suitcase I have a few clothes.

Strato, quick, get it copywritten in blood :mysmilie_844: and add on a teleporter to whisk you away to a haven of tranquility at the push of a button. I would buy it!

THIS IS POSTED BY STRAT'S PARTNER.

You may think he is joking, but believe me, he isn't. His clothes packing is done in minutes and will easily fit into a carrier bag - the rest of his stuff takes at least a week to assemble and pack (and the case weighs a ton) - from Katie

Phone with skype
Currency converter
Hi Fi audio recording
Document scanner
Word processor
Ebook reader inc speech
At least 1TB MP3 player
Heartrate monitor
Altimeter

Well, really :talking:- you forgot the most important feature. It has to be Pink.

Latest posts

Back